Reviews for The King's Sceptre
saku642734 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
very awesome story! I loved it a lot :D
Mewmewpowergirl12 chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
I love it you should reeeeaaally wright the epilogue

It was great
DragonsCrescent13 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I really like the story but I think you should put one more chapter in because it dosen't really feel complete. Sakura dosen't even know that she'll become queen and the ending didn't really seem like a good one. I really think there needs to be an epilouge but it's up to you. I loved the story idea for this. I can't wait for your future stories to come.
unicorn-senpai chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
i love ur story!
InoxxHyuga chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Nice it was a pretty good story. I got a bit bored of the languge but it was interesting. Not enough dialoge too much discription. I give it 3/5 stars

I'm a critic...Sue me.
GreenRose58 chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Love, love, love it! There were a few grammer/spelling errors and I think you switched up where Sakura was from once or twice (I know once was in the last couple of paragraphs). Anyway, should you ever want anyone to proof read your stories I would be glad to help! Gotta love that English Associates Degree. But yes, love your story. Thanks for sharing! : )
crystal-starburst32 chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
-tapping chin- This is the third review I'm giving you...You really like NejiSaku, huh? Oh, well do I! If you have absolutely no idea what I'm saying, check the reviews for Two for Tango (is that it?) and Dancing in the Rain.
spainish-train chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Hi

this story was top , so PLZZ do an epilogue.

Alright,pretty ,PLZ

Id advise anyone who likes Negi/Sakura to read this story.
Most Amazing Pen Name Here chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
I like! I've read the Tintin story you based this off of, so that helps. I also liked how you changed the characters to be the ones in Naruto.

Good job!
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Does she know she might be the Queen?
al2010 chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Great story. I don't think an epilogue is necessary, but it would be nice and enjoyable.
minniemousemom chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
Yeah I loved it!Woo Hoo
iTsAxSecret chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
AND YES write an epilogue
iTsAxSecret chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
YAY i loved it great job!can't wait for the next chapter!don't get writers block!good luck!UPDATE SOON!
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Wonderful! After all Sakura has been put through she should at least be made a princess..