Reviews for The Mirror Pond
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Beautiful! I love it! Especially the ending with all the guests and the reconnection to the idea of the swans. My favorite part is the scene where Chase tells her she can ask anything she wants. Excellent!
Gloria chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Beautiful - all I can possibly think about.

Just read "All I ever wanted" and, for a moment, I didn't consider crying an over-reaction. I considered it properly expected.

No words for you, missy.

Congrats.
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I loved it!
Svnh chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
that's very good :) the kind of bittersweet one-shots where there is no real action nor in-depth conversations and everything seems a bit blurry but the result the whole thing is intense, really emotional, a bit like in poetry. i really like the place you chose for their wedding, and the part when chase talks about the older couple and my favorite line, seriously that was great "and she wonders for a moment whether if she dipped her fingers into the water, they’d come up coated in ashes"
chaseluvers chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh My God.

Where did you learn to write so well?

You are an amazing author.

Nice story. Very captivating.

You are definately now a favourite author!

Love CL's
Drew chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I love this. It's my favorite Housefic you've ever written, very nearly favorite thing you've ever written period.
cali-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
oh my. gosh, how do you DO that? i mean, mix angst and sweetness and get it to come out so perfectly? if you could put an explanation into words for me, i'd love you forever ;)

let me first say that i love how you do angst. it's kind of a light, existential kind of angst that i adore. i like how it's all about the little details, instead of just how things in general are wrong with life. it's not heavy, or depressing, or hard to swallow. it's much easier to take, the way you write it, especially because i'm not much of an angst kinda reader. it's good angst.

and then you add in all these sweet, romantic little moments and it makes it just perfect for me. i liked all i ever wanted very much, but i must admit that this one's closer to my thing. cameron would have those small realizations and i'd find myself cheering. and chase was completely adorable- have i mentioned that i love your chase? so vulnerable and shaky but very compelling at the same time. it was a terrific job all around.

my only nitpick was that there was no mention of cameron's family, but now that's just me being annoying. it was a great read :)
January-21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Very descriptive and beautiful!... i loved it
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
OMG I like this a lot! It's the kind of wedding that Chase and Cam would really have. And I don't have words to describe your writing style cause it's amazing. You always describe those details that are very little but have a lot of significance and I love it!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I love the imagery and description and sheer beauty of the writing - you made my day. This great and I'm in love with it. You have the greatest lines, my favourites being when Chase tells her she can ask anything she wants and she tells him that he can tell her when he's ready. That shows so much growth, in the characters and their relationship.

You made me cry a little with this. Happy crying.
starbuckx chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Beatiful, in a very 'it's so them' way that just makes you want to sigh, but it's not a bad sigh. If that even makes sense :)
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Really stunning, I loved it.

Very, very well written as always :)
quack675 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Nice. Poetic, as always. Then I get to the part where 13, Taub, and Kutner are mentioned and I want to scratch all their little eyes out. LOL
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
*sigh* beautiful, as always. it's the bittersweet wedding that you would picture between the two of them, and it fits everything perfectly. great job ]
star jelly chapter 1 . 3/15/2008