Reviews for Teddy's ABCs
Claralovesbooks chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
I really loved this story :)
It was so good and the timeline of his time at hogwarts was such a good one.

Can you maybe make a Scorose fanfic?
It's ok if you don't want to. You're just a really amazing writer.
Keep it up :D
NaylaWood chapter 26 . 10/14/2012
Loves this! It made me smile so much. It's the perfect mix of growing up. You captured just what I always imagine for Teddy, James, and Victore to be like. You OC characters were an awesome touch. I can't wait to check out more from you 3

- Ginny
PinkMermaid chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Terrific!
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 26 . 11/8/2010
Loved it!
Anne chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Hi there! I loved your story. It's great!
inlovewithHP chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
this one is kinda sad but sweet

]
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
i cant belive that u have writen 88 stories on fanfiction

that is amazing!

] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

p.s i love smilly faces
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
i cant belive that u have writen 88 stories on fanfiction

that is amazing!

p.s i love smilly faces
Namiko-kii chapter 26 . 12/19/2008
Okay, it must be said: this rocks!

It's clever, funny, and has the all-important happy moments!

So basically, I love it.
LaLeLaura chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
hey i love the title "Teddy's ABCs" lol
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 26 . 6/26/2008
I loved it:)
unique.normality chapter 26 . 5/26/2008
awesome!

the concept was really cute!
UberLoopy chapter 26 . 5/20/2008
Aw, i love this! it's so cute! it kinda got annoying at the end because i read it all at once. that tends to happen to me. I read like, a bunch of one story in one sitting and i want to kill myself or somthing (well, do something else, i would never kill myself).

I still love it!
sandybeach6th chapter 26 . 5/5/2008
AW, it's over! *sobs* But I really like this kind of story! It was very interesting considering all the long winded stories where every new detail of the characters have to be written...I liked it! You're such a great author!
Naomii Cullen chapter 26 . 5/3/2008
hon that was so great, it was an amazing idea! love it!