Reviews for Golden Days
caspasta chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
oooooo! the baby one! so adorable c;
E.G. Potter chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
So sweet! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
That was tear inducingly beautiful ... Yup... Beautiful is the word for it .. exceedingly amazingly not so suprisingly beautiful ... I just .. This was PERFECT 3
pancake8 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
oh. my. god! this is pure genius i love it!
CrescentMoon12 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Please please update soon.
CrescentMoon12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This chapter stole a little piece of my heart. It was just so sweet! I'd love to have a guy like this one day. James Potter is perfect.
A Smiling Fire chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Dear Ms. Wilhelmina,
YOU ARE SO AWESOME! These little stories are so amazing and heartfelt and James and Lily and Sirius were going to have a threesome and-What?! Anyway, keep on doing what you do, and remember that I've got your back. 3
IllusionaryEscapement chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Brilliantly beautiful!
EmzThehexNinja chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
these are all really sweet, will you be writing more?
papercranesandplanes chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
These were all beautiful, but number 1, 2 and 5 are PERFECT! Too bad you're not adding more drabbles to this...
Woodrokiro chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Oh, these were all lovely. My favorites were definitely the last two :) Fantastic job!
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Wow. This was perfect! I love how you described it because that's how I imagine their reactions when they found out they'll be parents. I think they'd be scared and terrified but they'd still be happy,too. Because,no matter how young they are and the war is outside,that baby was conceived in love. I've seen stories in which they think about getting rid of the baby,which I can't imagine canon Lily and James would do.

Anyway,I started rambling again... LOVE THIS. That's all. LOVE IT.
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I love Sirius' and James' bromance! How they can understand what the other thinks without exchanging words... It's really beautiful. And,it annoys me when people ignore that or try to make their friendship into something far more weaker and... Well.
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Yeah,why don't you go and throw in that last sentence and break all my illusions! I'm just reminded how their story ends. :(

This was beautiful,too...
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Aw,aw,aw! OMG,that was beautiful!