Reviews for An Unending Promise
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Please update. I am very much enjoying this. I also look forward to reading any future sequels.
vanessa isaacs chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
finish the story
vanessa isaacs chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
finish the story
isaacsvn chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
finish this story please
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
AHHHHH! FINISH THE STORY!
ily26 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
omg ur such a gud writer! I love this story! Is it finished? I wud really like to know wat happened..
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Wow...this Emily Snow15 sounds helpful...I wonder if I can ask for her help?

Aw...even the slight cuteness is great! I find it funny when Richard blushes...o.0

Is Kori's mother going to live? Hmm...we shall find out! And you finally uploaded this chapter, I'm sure everyone's happy now! Who reads this story anyway...

Keep Writing!
pinkkpurplepeople chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
holy crap! tht was good hurri it up and update!
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
Wow, this story is really, really good! I love the idea of all the others having superpowers...they should form a TEAM! Yeah! How totally ORIGINAL! Perhaps they should be called TEEN TITANS! HMM!

Keep Writing!
Robfire chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Please continue this story! I love the twist on how the Titans receive their powers and how they're meeting. I also love the bond between Kori and Richard. I can't wait to read more!
dobbinx chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Great story. Update soon! (:
Matters of No Consequence chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
An update! Finally! Haha. Its been a while. Update soon please. May GOD bless you.
ThSamurai chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
First off, thank you very much for what you said in the beginning. You're one of my best friends too and I wouldn't trade that for anything...well, I might trade it for my own submarine...and some wild berry skittles. You know I'd better just to the review before this gets awkward.

Richard and Kori certainly have different ways of dealing with a loss. I didn't expect Kori to be all distant and silent, at least in the beginning any way. The way she errupted in the end though, VERY much angry Starfire-ish. Robin doesn't have any powers (that we know of), so I'm guessing he broke through Raven's shield through sheer willpower alone.

"I'm not the most social person on the planet." :) No Raven, you're not and that's just the way you should be. An excellent chapter! Hope to see more soon. Laters!

ThSamurai -
PierceTheVeil chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I really like your story so far, great update - I'm glad you're continuing this!

Update soon please:D

~Anna
myheroisbatman chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
*pumps fist* WHOOT! Awesome update. Heehee, can't wait to see Vic Stone. Keep going, this story is excellent, and thank you for mentioning me! (Yay I was mentioned!)