Reviews for An Unending Promise
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
AHHHHH! FINISH THE STORY!
ily26 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
omg ur such a gud writer! I love this story! Is it finished? I wud really like to know wat happened..
Emily Snow21 chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Wow...this Emily Snow15 sounds helpful...I wonder if I can ask for her help?

Aw...even the slight cuteness is great! I find it funny when Richard blushes...o.0

Is Kori's mother going to live? Hmm...we shall find out! And you finally uploaded this chapter, I'm sure everyone's happy now! Who reads this story anyway...

Keep Writing!
pinkkpurplepeople chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
holy crap! tht was good hurri it up and update!
Emily Snow21 chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
Wow, this story is really, really good! I love the idea of all the others having superpowers...they should form a TEAM! Yeah! How totally ORIGINAL! Perhaps they should be called TEEN TITANS! HMM!

Keep Writing!
Robfire chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Please continue this story! I love the twist on how the Titans receive their powers and how they're meeting. I also love the bond between Kori and Richard. I can't wait to read more!
dobbinx chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Great story. Update soon! (:
Matters of No Consequence chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
An update! Finally! Haha. Its been a while. Update soon please. May GOD bless you.
ThSamurai chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
First off, thank you very much for what you said in the beginning. You're one of my best friends too and I wouldn't trade that for anything...well, I might trade it for my own submarine...and some wild berry skittles. You know I'd better just to the review before this gets awkward.

Richard and Kori certainly have different ways of dealing with a loss. I didn't expect Kori to be all distant and silent, at least in the beginning any way. The way she errupted in the end though, VERY much angry Starfire-ish. Robin doesn't have any powers (that we know of), so I'm guessing he broke through Raven's shield through sheer willpower alone.

"I'm not the most social person on the planet." :) No Raven, you're not and that's just the way you should be. An excellent chapter! Hope to see more soon. Laters!

ThSamurai -
PierceTheVeil chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I really like your story so far, great update - I'm glad you're continuing this!

Update soon please:D

Anna
myheroisbatman chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
*pumps fist* WHOOT! Awesome update. Heehee, can't wait to see Vic Stone. Keep going, this story is excellent, and thank you for mentioning me! (Yay I was mentioned!)
Star of Airdrie chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I'm hooked - glad you are continuing this!

Update again soon please!

LJ
myheroisbatman chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
NO! WHY THE BLEEP DID YOU NOT FINISH? PLEASE FINISH! This story is unbelievably awesome.
xyzisme chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I really like this story because it shows different sides of both Robin and Starfire. Great work! Please update soon! Also, please try and get some of the other Teen Titans in as those who were affected by the radiation or whatever.
ThSamurai chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Melting from the inside, yesh, that's a pretty bad way to go. Hope things turn out better for Mrs. Anders. Awesome, now Kori has her powers and things in this story can go from already-awesome to crazy-awesome! Now all we need to do is find Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg and we've got us an away team XD. (Sorry, bit of Star Trek there). Anyway, now that I am up to speed I'd be happy to lend a helping hand. I'll send it in a PM. Wouldn't anyone else to have a peek ;).

ThSamurai -