Reviews for Reckless
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/21
This was a great piece. I know you had/have no plans on writing more for this, but I would still love to read more. I would love to see this bloom into a romance and see exactly how Shippo turns her life upside down. I especially loved how Sesshoumaru was being devious and pushing Shippo toward Kagome the whole time.
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/11
then i hope you think more about making this one shot in a more chapter story this could be a great future Pairing, i really like this and ist funny how sesshomaru caunted on shippo to do this
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/14
That's very sweet.
The calling chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
That was so sweet
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Ohmigod. Mother and soon reunite! Yay!
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This was so good, I want more adult shippo! You've made me crave it now haha. Although I doubt I'll find something as lovingly crafted as this, your writing it simply above the fold. Thanks for this!
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I really liked this story - it was very cute. Your writing style is very good, as always, and I really enjoyed your story. I like the idea if Shippo surviving and meeting Kagome in her real time, and I like how you dealt with it in your story. It was so cute, and so sad, but at least they have each other. I really loved it - well done! :)
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Well, I cried. This was very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
i wish you could make it a collection it would be great
Maira Saw chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Love it
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That was lovely.
unfaithfullchild chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I usually do not like straying from cannon but this is an adorable one-shot. It is a tolerable alternative ending. It's almost too bad you didn't expand the story. It would be an easily acceptable alt kagome pairing.
coolred213 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
you should really add to this. Or start something like this as 100 word snippets.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww... so freaking cute!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 8/21/2013