Reviews for Reckless
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 4/29
This was so good, I want more adult shippo! You've made me crave it now haha. Although I doubt I'll find something as lovingly crafted as this, your writing it simply above the fold. Thanks for this!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 3/25
I really liked this story - it was very cute. Your writing style is very good, as always, and I really enjoyed your story. I like the idea if Shippo surviving and meeting Kagome in her real time, and I like how you dealt with it in your story. It was so cute, and so sad, but at least they have each other. I really loved it - well done! :)
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 2/24
Well, I cried. This was very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
i wish you could make it a collection it would be great
Maira Saw chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Love it
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That was lovely.
unfaithfullchild chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I usually do not like straying from cannon but this is an adorable one-shot. It is a tolerable alternative ending. It's almost too bad you didn't expand the story. It would be an easily acceptable alt kagome pairing.
coolred213 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
you should really add to this. Or start something like this as 100 word snippets.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww... so freaking cute!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awww. I love it!
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww that was so cute!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It seems that being so old, you get bored quickly and Sesshomaru took pleasure in putting obstacles in Shippo's way. But he caused pain to Kagome so it wasn't right and Rin shouldn't have conspire with him, her being human and all. I mean, Shippo waited so long, wasn't that enough?

It was a good story. Thank you.
LykaZ98 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Fluff...so much fluff. It feels so warm and homely... love how you portray an Adult Shippo.
Chickka chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Love this. I'm really glad someone found her. Shippo is so sweet.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Interesting. I never really considered this pairing before.