Reviews for Reckless
coolred213 chapter 1 . 1/3
you should really add to this. Or start something like this as 100 word snippets.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww... so freaking cute!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awww. I love it!
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww that was so cute!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It seems that being so old, you get bored quickly and Sesshomaru took pleasure in putting obstacles in Shippo's way. But he caused pain to Kagome so it wasn't right and Rin shouldn't have conspire with him, her being human and all. I mean, Shippo waited so long, wasn't that enough?

It was a good story. Thank you.
LykaZ98 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Fluff...so much fluff. It feels so warm and homely... love how you portray an Adult Shippo.
Chickka chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Love this. I'm really glad someone found her. Shippo is so sweet.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Interesting. I never really considered this pairing before.
Fox's-whittle-angel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Thought I would make the review count an even 60! ;) I really liked this oneshot!
MidnightSummerStorm chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is so cute
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Forthright-san,
Your stories are all absolutely wonderful, but this one takes the temporary cake (as I'm sure to say the same thing about the next one I read :P).

I would love to see it expanded! Poor Kagome, and good for Shippo! Also, Sesshoumaru's manipulations were, I felt, VERY in character.

Take care, and may God bless you,

Meiyo
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
In case you ever get the need to add to this...

I shall subscribe, shan't I.
Violet Flutterby chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I started reading this cautiously,(because of the pairing,) but you kept it light enough pairing-wise that I never wanted to run. Actually, I started wondering if you'd continue to write another!

All the detail in actions and emotions really pulled me into the characters. That... and your sense of humor, keep me coming back to see what else you've written!
crazykenz chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Haha! Kewl... That was sooo kawaii! Especially the end!
SirNoodlenym chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I was just randomly searching for a good ShippoKag story. I come across this one, realize the author page link is the color of "YOU CLICK DIS A LOT" and then.. ITS YOU. SO I READ IT AGAIN. AND I WANT MORE.. AGAIN. :[ fdsaggshf