Reviews for A Lesson in Economics
emptyword chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Delectable pleasure is chockful of so many undertones I don't know where to begin. XD
emptyword chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Excellent character perspective. Almost every line, crisp yet just a little whimsical, sounds like Mrs. Lovett.
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
An interesting start, very clearly tongue-in-cheek, like a pixie dancing around tempting the reader further down the path. I wonder where you're heading with this?
AniMesXVIII chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
Truly an excellent story...but do you really think that Sweeney and Nellie could really kill all the men in London before they got caught? But really I do love this story! Please update soon!
andaere chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Euwh. I'm sorry. I haven't been reviewing. I am an evil person. GRR. ( I still love this story! The ending of the last chapter took me by surprise - it was very sudden. I hope that Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett get together again and there's lots of Sweenett. )

OHMYGODICAN'TTYPEANDIT'SGETTINGREALLYANNOYING

ANDGRRTHISREVIEWISGONNASUCK

SOIHOPEYOUCANJUSTDEALWITHTHAT

SORRYAGAIN

Sorry. Again. _

Oh my god. I am the epitamy (sp?) of braindead right now. All I can think is "sorry, sorry, sorry". This has got to be the worst review you've ever gotten... or at least the weirdest... ;)

Excellent writing as always! I actually felt bad for Lucy in this but I'm kinda glad she's really dead now... poor Sweeney though... I liked the ending... DE FATES MUST PUT MR. T AND MRS. L TOGEVER AGAIN. )

Update soon!

Goh.
BeBopALula chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
I love this chapter, especially the part where Mrs. Lovett and Toby argue.
Pamena chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Eesh, I love this. I actually thought of this concept when I was watching the movie for the first time. I was like, "I wonder what would happen in they ran out of men to kill?" And here's a fabulous story to tell me!LOL I like this chapter, I'm glad you showed Mrs. Lovett and where she and Toby went after they left. Although, now I'm dying of curiosity, I want to know what Toby found, darn it. The last part with Sweeney burying Benjamin with Lucy was lovely, I can't wait to read what happens next, and I promise my next review won't be total crap like this Update soon!
Marzi chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
The fact Mrs. Lovett was mildly heartened by their depressing stories made me laugh.

Am I forgetting something from earlier or has Sweeney simply not noticed that Mrs. Lovett is gone?

Also, woo, he's really Sweeney now xD
Lady Charity chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
Very lovely chapter. At least Lucy isn't dead...yet, but she has cholera, and cholera's pretty fatal. I thought it was cool how you made it that it was Sweeney who pretty much gave her the illness because he gave her the nasty water. Wooh! You made Mrs. Lovett feel something other than infatuation towards Sweeney. This is a first. I like how you made her mad at him. This is a lovely chapter and I can't wait till the next one!
LadyCrow1313 chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
I just so happened to be listening to "Johanna" when reading this, & a few things came to mind during certain parts of the song. This is a great story, & I hope it doesn't go down the road I'm thinking it may. Waiting for the next chapter...
Marzi chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Packed up and left did she?

I have to say, it is a bit odd. Different turn then where I thought the story was going.

Is there going to be a time jump, or are we following or homeless heroes?
Remaining Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
OMG! You need to continue! I'm curious about what happened to Lucy! I hate cliffhangers!
andaere chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Whoa! A bit sudden, seeing as it all happens in one chapter, but I think that's mainly because the other chapters haven't had as much action in them. If that makes sense.

Anyway, I'm not sure where this is going, but... I'm worried. I dunno if Sweeney will be able to take it if something's seriously wrong with Lucy. He might to COMPLETELY over the edge. ) (Don't ask me why I put a smiley face there... I like insanity.)

So, like I said, I'm very worried about whatever's wrong with Lucy. But me personally, being a Sweenett lover, well... ;)

I don't think I'm making any sense at all.

And I don't think I can take the suspense anymore. I just read another fanfiction chapter (Growing by xlawa, amazing story) that ended in a super supenseful way, and now your story has a cliffhanger, and I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! AAH! Please, please, please update soon!
MacWriters Association chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
You are an excellent writer, this is a great story. Can't wait to read more.
BeBopALula chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Oh, I like this. I bet it's syphilis.