Reviews for When The Predator Becomes Prey
AAEdmonds chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
It's killing me! What are Bill and Ted up to? Will A'karak become blooded? Will Cassie earn their respect?
unbidden16 chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
I very much enjoy this story. One of the main reasons is because you make the Predators very realistic. They aren't humans so they don't act exactly as humans do...which is the mistake some authors make. You are sticking well to the Predator theme. The story in itself it a gem, too. Your language is good and I enjoy switching between the two's perspectives. It's refrshing. Please, keep up the good work!
Dr.Dre chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Awesome chapter! You know, normally I would be bored with anything but action, but you somehow managed to avoid action and too much dialogue and at the same time keep my eyes hooked to the screen. Funny how she tries to explain to Punda the she needs to “make water”. Even funnier the way you described Cassie’s attempt to turn him around. The part where Punda’s trainer explains why humans are good prey is very skillfully written and arranged. Oh and that part at the end where she catches Punda’s interest by humming, very cool and suggestive…to what’s to come. Hey and…I know you drew a baby Ch’imaka on your art page…if it wouldn’t be too hard…for a fan. I’d like to see an adult Ch’imaka…preferably a female…maybe even add a predator so I can see the difference in size and exactly how formidable Ch’imaka’s are. Well, if you think I’m asking for a chunk of the moon, just say so. But cool story nevertheless. Would make a great movie too. Like Alien vs. Predator 3: Hunter…Cassandra. Lol.
Captain Grin chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
o my god! WICKED!
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wicked!
fennecfox03 chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Good chapter, I'm glad to see that they're getting along a bit better.

Oh, and I love the name Cassie gave A'karak! Very creative!

Anywho, keep up the great work!

~fennecofox03
Industrial Hook X chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
nice i just wonder what the aliens will do?
fennecfox03 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
XD HOE COOKIE! That had me laughting so hard!

Anywho, keep up the great work!

~fennecfox03
Dr.Dre chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
WOW! The long wait sure paid off. Nice long chapter. I like these. So 600 miles...alien hive. Things are going to get nasty soon. I love your level of detail, and Predator accuracy. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next installment.
LiasonFan2 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Ek! I so love this story I can't wait for more.. I hope you update soon... I loved the first meeting lol.
Dr.Dre chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Great Job! Loved your combat scenes, and introduction of the predators. I like the way you describe them too. Seems Cassie has a long walk ahead of her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Faeline chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I'm enjoying this so far, particularly the characterizations and the steady, quick movement of the plot.

Poor Cass, though. A walking trip to Bolivia...and seemingly without the proper provisions. Ouch.
fennecfox03 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Good chapter, it seems that Cassie is now in a bit of a situation...

Anywho, keep up the awesome work!

~fennecfox03