Reviews for Photographs
Guitar Hero chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Good story. I look forward to your stories in the future.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
love it , love it. Thanks

:-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I really enjoyed this story! The lack of Chris and April was greatly appreciated!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Very cute
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Adorable. This is the cutest, happiest, sweetest, greatest family fic ever. The best Rory/Luke bonding too - I love the theme of pictures and the flashbacks and especially the last paragraph. Perfection. Congrats for something so great!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Okay, the last line was probably the cutest thing ever. I love your angst, but I LOVE your fluff. I'm so glad you're writing more of it. Keep up the great work.
Mag68 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Very sweet. There's nothing I like more than a good Rory/Luke story. Thank you!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Uh, this was destined for Favorites before I even read it. But the more I read it, the more I wondered if favoriting it would be enough. It deserves to be in the Cooperstown of Fanfiction. That's an honor coming from a baseball and fiction junkie like me. Anyway, I loved the recalling of the different memories, the present day as well... and it was a perfect little moment at the end. The perfect middle for Luke and Lorelai, everyone included. How awesome. Way to go, you. I'm smiling ear to ear.

Thanks for making me super happy!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
So, you know already what I think of this fic, but I'll give you a quick reminder! It's adorable, I love love love love love love love love love LOVE it! The last paragraph was my favorite part, even though the whole fic kicked butt. AWESOME!