Reviews for The Towns in Which We've Lived
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Poor Sammy, he found a ghost while doing his homework and his Dad doesn't want to believe him.
Pedellea chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
A nice portrayal of what a case would've been like in their adolescence. I could imagine it happening. Great anniversary piece for you!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
You know what I liked about this story? Well, okay, everything. But you know what I enjoyed most? The fact that it presented a solid, warm, and comfortable relationship between Sam and John. And I especially loved the fact that John proudly pointed out to Dean that Sam had figured out the mystery behind the hunt. It just seems fitting for his character, yet I don’t think that is how most people see John Winchester. So, thank you for this refreshing angle… and for another wonderful story!
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh, impressive piece. Nice build up of tension, and great characterization as usual. And congrats on two years too. Phoebe
irismay42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was excellent! You really threw me with the dream parts though - I was convinced that was Sam dreaming, not Dean! And I loved the spookiness of Sam being able to hear Ryan, especially when he was trapped on the stairs unable to open the door!

And isn't it so like Dean to unwittingly get into a fight with a serial killer?
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Brilliant way to mark your anniversary. Loved the pacing and concept. The only concrit: "Lynard Skynard" is all y's and no a's. (Lynyrd Skynyrd) ;)

Cheers,

Tails
R.K. Cloud chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Happy two year aniversary! This was a great piece. Intersting idea and creepy, too. Great job!

-FT
Ster1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Your stories are always terrific and this one is no exception! Great job...
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Happy Anniversary! This was very cool. Loved that Sam figured it out and Dean was fighting the guy all along...Always interesting when the supernatural meets the not supernatural...I think this is a really interesting take on the characters too - a little darker than the series maybe, but I like how you've written their relationships - very subtle.
Rat chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That is one seriously creepy story. Awesome.