Reviews for Friends or Folly
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
While I disagree with the Scouts/Senshi opinion of Serena/Usagi, it was a well written story. While the Senshi are often hard on Usagi, I never saw it as them hating her, or thinking of her as being worthless. And I never saw Usagi as being that upset by it. To me, they were only hard on her because she's the leader, and she has to be strong. And the Senshi all love Usagi deeply, even if they sometimes give her a hard time. Anyways, that's my opinion, so I found the story kind of OOC. But the writing was still good. :)

(And I just realized I'm reviewing this about 11 years since you posted it... but... oh well :P )
sailor firehell chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
WHY DID YOU DO THAT! YOU SHOULD'VE MADE A GUNDAM WING WITH SAILOR MOON AND HAVE HEERO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER! SHE SHOULD'VE COMMITED SUICIDE AND BECAME REBORN AND LIVED WITH QUATRE AND THE OTHERS AND SHE WOULD HELP THEM BY BECOMING PRINCESS SERENITY AND FIGHT WITH HER SILVER CRYSTAL OR BECOME SAILOR MOON! BUT IT WAS GOOD NOW THAT THEY REALIZED THEY HURT HER! BUT KEEP THAT GUNDAM WING IDEA IN MIND! JA NE!
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
God damnit! the story would have been better if Serena died! Then everyone would have felt her pain! I don't care about the fucking lesson that you were trying to teach! This isn't a school, it's a fanfiction sight! NOW CHANGE IT!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
aw, that was so sad, but it was also kinda sweet at the same time, know what i mean, but it is true, and a great story!
net4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
WOW! That got me really hard. makes you think about the real world
Lady Darkness3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
wow that a really powerful emotion story

its brillaNT