Reviews for Aftermath
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
This was amazing. I didn't want it to end-not that I think you should continue it, because I like where it ends, but I just enjoyed reading it so much. You have the perfect combination of humor, emotional moments, and fun parts in here. I especially like that you had Quidditch matches, especially that last one with Victor Krum. And the line about how Hermione knew she would always be able to cast a Patronus when she saw Harry "standing upright as Voldemort fell" is brilliant.
Slaidback chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
awesome story. thanks.
Slaidback chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
*****
Slaidback chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
*****
daniac chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Thank you SM, this is a wonderful conclusion! It was worth the wait.
Grandad chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
I enjoyed your story very much and all I can say is thank you.
munchnzoey chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
good story.
TLDriver66 chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Wonderful story. Please update soon. Are you going to use this story to fill in the entire 19 year period, between chapter 36 and the epilogue?
Rock123 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
It's great, can't wait for the next chapter. Any clue for us on where this story is going?
GirsLoveSlave chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
this is good.i hope there's more.
Aspieturtle chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
A brilliant story so far. It's the most detailed post battle story I've read. Harrys' words to George about the resurrection stone were really well done I thought. I loved Arthurs' description of boxing - sums up the whole sport perfectly. It was good to meet Dudley, and to hear about Mrs Figg. I'm hoping your warnings about departing from canon aren't going to be major things, such as pairing Ginny and Draco, or weird stuff like that. Hope you continue this.