Reviews for Dragon Seal
MaK chapter 36 . 8/13
Wow! I love this story so much! I first read it about 2 years ago before it got to this point. I still check it every month to see if it's updated. Please finish it. This is literally the best fanfic ever!
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 18 . 7/3
awwwwwwww... that was touching between them as brothers and sisters :D
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 16 . 7/3
Geeeezzz I never imagined that even Lee could be written to become like that... :D
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 15 . 7/3
Is this finished? I haven't checked the last chapter... And while I'm reading this chapter I wonder if you already know that SaiIno became canon while you're writing this chapter...
UPDATE ! i'm still waiting for a new chapter for this story, and to pass the time i've been re-reading it and i think this is my 10th time re reading this story D': i cannnot waaaaait
MikoWhiteFang chapter 36 . 6/22
update!
softie chapter 36 . 1/21
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I'm so excited to know what's next!

I really hate that her family died... But I guess it was necessary...but I'm still hanging on to the hope that they are alive somehow...captured probably...idk but a girl can wish.

A way to cure your perfectionist habits: Just write everything down without a stop or pondering whether the words flow easily together or blah blah...just have everything down as a guideline then redo the words, sequences... It's a lot easier and gets the job done.

But other than that, I love this! Where's the romance btw? Hehe but anyhow I really love this and I really felt tenten's heart full words of saying you will never know how I understand to KorrA. It really felt painful.
Omg i've been waiting sooo long for thisss please review soon, this is my favorite fanfic because its so well thought up and it has an amazing plot and i do believe Tenten should end up with Sasuke but thats just my opinion, it made me cry when her guardians died :( but i hope you keep this story goinnnng, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Saumelon chapter 36 . 9/20/2015
Glad to know you're still working on this! )
seriousmuchXD chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
this is super intense and very addicting :D can't wait to read more! :)
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 36 . 4/19/2015
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I don't know how I would take the news that madara being my father but probably not as well as Tenten. Anyways please update soon. I look forward to reading more.
Luna chapter 36 . 4/4/2015
New chapter, si! Al fin, realmente amo tu historia, ningún capitulo me decepciona. Te adoro! no escribo en inglés porque no sé inglés... leo con translate google :c y lo cierto es que se pierde mucho, porque las traducciones no son buenas... pero aún así tu historia me mantiene atrapada y esperare con ansias los siguientes capitulos. Saludos desde Argentina :D
big fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I admire you so much your like an idol to me. I would never forget this story in my life.
Damn im crying
Post soon
SilentMidnight2 chapter 36 . 2/2/2015
I really love this story. It's awesome. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. You're a fantastic writer. :)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 36 . 1/12/2015
Yay you updated! See your story update literally made my day. This chapter was not how I expected it to be but it really exciting. I'm looking forward to the next.
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »