Reviews for Guilty Innocence
FledglingInkstand chapter 7 . 4/21
Hmmmm I was all ready to quit reading and go to sleep, but now this cliffhanger... thanks .
Kidding, love the story.
Naiden chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Why did you make Eragon even more then normal Naive?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Good story but I don't think people from the IC universe say French kiss (due to a catastrophic lack of France)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
They rescued Katrina only days after the burning plains.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Murtagh has brown eyes and black hair.
FightTillTheLastBreath chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is such a great fanfiction! Whenever I'm tired of other fanfictions, I always find myself in this one. Most fanfics that I read aren't good, at all, so I give my mind a break and read GUILTY INNOCENCE!

The other fanfictions that I read that are good, aren't finished, and I have to wait weeks, moths, etc. for a new chappie. Not this one! I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. IT MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPY!

BTW, love what you've done with Murtagh's character. I love him to death (not in THAT way...)! Best book character EVER!

I really like how you had the two of them get a chance to literally be BROTHERS. Poor Murty needed it.
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
for corn's sake? lol
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I counted the ha's in your MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Princess Arya chapter 29 . 7/23/2011
It was good.

But I also think it' do I put this? A little ahead of it's time? Eragon takes place (well implied) in the past, not modern times. There was a lot of modern curses and things, for example: I'm prity sure the did NOT hav tuxcedos :P but that's ok it was good. But I was hoping for more Eragon/Arya action! I will read your sequil.
A Changing Persona chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
A Changing Persona chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
Like, OMG! That was awesome! Even though I'm a hardcore AryaxEragon fan, I can still appreciate a good fic when I see one. Great.
talk-ape chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
talk-ape chapter 23 . 8/20/2010
scary awww the wall
talk-ape chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
The Winged Huntress chapter 29 . 6/8/2010
This was one of the most awesome storys i had read. very well written. I actually teared up at some parts great job