Reviews for Remix, Ending and a New Beginning
Deb41 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
please continue!
Morlana chapter 26 . 5/24/2014
Wow. Very we'll written. Just found it and read it straight through. I know it's been a few years but I hope you continue.
beckyhilly chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
omg please like finish uploading this!
Carol D chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Heh, you know, I think Shu-chan was suffering from the emotional abuse he'd endured and didn't realize it. Maybe that's why he was crying a lot. :D Heh, maybe accompanying Eiri to his appointmens could help him a little too. :P
Carol D chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Hehe, now Tats-chan has a new brother to torment him. hehehe. Both he and Maiko seem a bit bratty but they'll grow out of it, right? I wonder what kind of career Maiko will get into? Heh, maybe she'll start dating Suguru? .V
Carol D chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
It's been a while, You know in a way, it's interesting and different in a good way that Taki didn't rape Shuichi (I'm not sure if it was ever implied in the anime, but in the manga series he was), that would probably have sent Eiri into traumatized flashbacks as well as traumatizing Shuichi.
pqsansu chapter 26 . 1/5/2012
I also have read and reread your wonderful stories numerous times. You have added amazing depth and insight into these wonderful characters by giving them intelligence, wit and humor, all while maintaining a realistic and plausible plot. I really love reading your work and I hope that you continue writing as you are truly a gifted author.
Laurelleaves chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
I really really really really hope that you will continue this one day, I re-read the whole thing all the time because I love it so much and it makes me feel so happy :p Hope to see an update soon, your writing really is beautiful!
arisa0 chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
wow in almost forgot how awesome your story is and then i re-read what you have wrote and i was once again wowed by its awesomeness and i so cant wait to see what happens next _
Serry2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hate to be a nudge but it's been over a year and I'm crying with want. Will we see a new chapter soon? This story is so good that I can't stop thinking about it. Please post more!
Pandora Starr chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
I've read this whole story, and I really enjoyed it. It just saisfies all of the lingering questions left after the series ends, and really provides a happiness for both Shuichi and Eiri. Thanks so much for writing it. I decided to write a review for this chapter specifically because I wanted to tell you how much I love the scene at the end of this chapter when they are making love. The tenderness of the scene just makes it so beautifully erotic even without being very explicit. It's my favorite scene and I just keep coming back to reread it over and over again. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
Unclear Destiny chapter 26 . 5/9/2011
So I started reading the reverse to this this morning, and I've just finished this one! Even though I find the sheer amount of diologue without any actions/speakers difficult to keep up with sometimes I've really enjoyed both stories and hope you'll update soon. Thank you very much for writing these!
fanficluvr96 chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
Good I would like to find out more. I got in truble for reading this instead of doing hw.
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 26 . 11/5/2010
I'll start of with my review of this chapter, and then sum it up afterward for the whole of the story thus far:

This chapter was just too sweet. I love the Tatuha/Ryuichi interaction that was going on here, the conflict of the family vs. Tatsuha on him even seeing his idol Ryu. In a way, I think of them as a slight variant to Eiri/Shuichi in a way, and they're one of the secondary coupling in the series I support. The ending (of the chapter) left me feeling mushy inside (and led me into a peaceful state of slumber as I read it just before calling it a night).

For the story: I'm really appreciating the sense of more realism for the characters, their actions and how they handle them. Gravitation is built up on it's zany characters and situations-and I love it for that, but it's a nice breath of fresh air for the two (Eiri & Shuichi) to be more fleshed out in the sense you've chosen. I just love the characters and with for their happiness :)

The Ryu sitch in chapter 24: I had no problems with that. I admittedly like Shu-Chan more than Ryu, and I believe he is also more with than Ryu. It's nice to know that others think Shuichi shouldn't try to live in the shadow of his idol, and that he's got the talent to excel over him. Plus-I guess I can't help but think of Ryu as a perpetual man child.

All in all, I love this story and really hope you keep up with the updates. I'm anticipating the next installment :)
Serry2 chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
I'm loving the story! I can't wait for more. I thought your usage of Reiki was very well done. I know a lot of people think it's wooly but I had it done once and afterwards I was so relaxed that I could muster up any road rage. A miracle for me. Anyways this is like my third time reading this story and I also love your take on the begining of the series. Movie worthy in my mind. Thanks