Reviews for Arrows and Paint
LoyalSonicDanteFan chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Cute and funny! Lol It's definitely "Spy Vs Spy" material.
snowgem33 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm a little disturbed right now..how old was she when this was made?
Xaipe chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hmm, pretty good, Antonio Prohais would be proud. Should've been in one of the Comics
Lady Grey Spy chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aww, are you sure you're not my big brother? What you have described seems to be the exact same thing he and I would do in the same situation: him locking me in the closet, me demanding he post a dumbb fandom, yadda, yadda. Anyway, the story is, as you said, cute, as well as... well, accurate, to the point, and without useless information, horrible grammar, or terrible punctuation, which drives me crazy. I'll give it a 5 out of 5 stars, and take an extra 'bravo' for the kid. Tell her Lady Grey Spy said so.
Aussie95 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great job! I wish I could see it in comice form.

(Good. I see you killed that white wanker I don't like him either)
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
My little brother wrote this review, so don't complain to me :D

Rube Goldberg would appreciate the cunning involved in the execution of this plan of execution. Camouflage, applied geometry, misdirection - this has it al-most. Just needs the second chapter where in Black doesn't see the Burmese tiger trap which White had painted its thin covering white and had placed arrows in the bottom by shooting them backward into the bottom of the pit.

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 690
Readasaur chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Tell your sister she accurately grasps the concept!

I think this would make a very acceptable Spy vs. Spy comic.
IWasGoingSomewhereWithThis chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That is pretty adorable! Your sister's a good writer. She should get an account, I'd read her work!
becbecmuffin chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
cute! definitely sounds like a strip MAD would do
The Grey Spy chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Cute story; I can imagine this as something that MAD would do. Sweet of you to post this for your little sister.
Rebel For Him chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Uhh...Wasn't that bad...cute...viloincey but cute. lol
TheStrangePerson chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Quite a clever ruse! Those Spy vs. Spy guys have great imagination!
Madame Lady chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hehe. That *is* pretty cute.
Speranza Verde chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
How old is she?
OZ7UP chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Yep, I can definitely imagine this happening. With MAD, not even the law of physics are safe.