Reviews for Rock Candy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hey Allen u dont have to kick that one just like how Im never gonna kick my addiction to anime and D Gray Man
Inno chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow, that story was so nice! Seriously, it was funny and cute and I quite loved how you messed with Kanda's mind. The rock candy/Kanda thing was nice too. Nice work!
xxjaegrrr chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
OWO AWESOME! THANK YOU!
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great job ;D candy's supposed to be bad for you, but i think they disagree ;P

keep it up )
Moyashi.beansprout chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Gaarin: lollmao xD I loooved it! Kandy Kanda? Hmm... I want candy now!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
AWWE! that was soo cute!

well thats my opinion hehehe but some people would find it totally discusting idk why hehehe but its so romantic *giggles* hehehe im such a fangirl;)

please keep writing your really good at romance keep writing;)

hehehe byebye
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw poor Allen and his newly developed Kanda addiction :D

awsome job!
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Haha, this fic was hilarious. Oh Kanda and his total obliviousness. :)
Roz-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I have a sudden craving for peach rock candy...it's all your fault
Candice chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
GO GO ROCK CANDY!XD
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Haha, I lol'd so hard at this :)) Poor Kanda
aki.ari chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was beautifully written!

I think my favorite part was when Kanda thought "How about I taste you instead?" gosh that made me laugh.

I really like the atmosphere in this fic, its rather calm and laidback. Everything just flows and settles into place with ease. Very well done :)
Exorcist-Miranda chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Rabid or Avid, point is, were love our yaoi.

Very cute and very sweet (pun of the year)

But you really need sleep. Sleep: More brain power: More stories: more yaoi. Oh, and you feel better after a good night's sleep
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow. I must admit, this is one of the best Yullen fics I have read in a long while. And I have actually read and reread it many times, just... -laughs nervously- Never gotten around to reviewing.

Anyway, I absolutely adore this fic, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I like how you kept the characters relatively in character, well, at least, compared to the way some authors portray them. And I like the theme as well. When I read this over, I was immediately struck by, "Oh my god, he is like that." And I mentally started to try and compare him to things I saw around my house. Unfortunately, they didn't exactly produce the same awesome results.

I like how Allen was kind of laid-back in this fic. It gave the kind of implication they weren't as high-strung around each other when they were alone as they were when in front of other Exorcists. Though Kanda still does have the same sharpness that's unique to him. I like that, while you have him a bit more mellowed out, and admittedly, a bit more... sensual? I really need a thesaurus. Anyway, I like how he still has his cool, mean demeanor. A lot of authors find that quite difficult to do with characters like him, myself included, especially with romance fics.

I have to go, but I hope to see more from you!

Wolfie
NakedKing chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG I THINK U SHOLD TOTTALY TURN THIS INTO A FULL BLOWN STORY!

epp!aw i LOVE Kandy-Bear!