Reviews for Testing the Limit
Philosophize chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
Please don't abandon...
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
loulouangel chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Oh yeah, something I forgot, I completely approve of your stance on tea and powdered milk is yucky :)
loulouangel chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Love the authors note :) If people dont like the fact that Harry isn't independent then they should just go find a fic where he is. I agree completely that he needs time to heal and gain confidence which was destroyed by all the things which have gone wrong in his life. Fanfiction is about creating a world the way you want to and inviting people to share it with you, people who don't understand that should just stick to tv, their tiny minds obviously aren't up to understanding the concept of free will. Loving the fic by the way, you portray the emotions Harry would befeeling in this situation really well and I am enjoying the style in which you write :D. (sorry for the long and ranty note, ignorance really annoys me :P)
Njchrispatrick chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I hope this isn't abandoned! Although if you died, sorry for being inconsiderate.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
This is pure BULLSHIT, YOU KILLED IT DUDE !

ARE YOU AN IDIOT, HOW COULD YOU DESTROY HARRY POTTER THIS MUCH?

i luv dark harry's true...but this harry is pathetic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
ahhh this is fucking lame, you destroyed Harry, he shouldn't be so dam RELIANT, IT'S HIS 2ND YEAR WITH THE BUSHY HAIRED BTCH FFS!

and RON IS USELESS as helll!
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This story seems abandoned... but still, I find this beautiful. I'd love to see more, if you ever wanted to continue it.
Lazov chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
This is a rather... interesting take on the whole Parselmouth thing. In the books/films and few fanfics, I can't say I remember it was treated in this way. Yet, it's bloody brilliant. A shame that it's been so long since a new chapter was posted, but oh well, you still did amazing work here.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Update soon, please.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Nice work so far, i have no problem with you pausing to write the whole story out, i just hope you eventually post it. I read a lot of stories so i don't freak out when the author takes a long time to update
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
love it
Averie chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
... shiny. And... green. I like green. But I like shiny more- hahaha
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
LOVE IT
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Okay, I read this and was extremly excited, I mean, it is really good...and then I looked at when you last updated. Please update? Pretty please with sugar on top?