Reviews for WISH YOU WERE
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 40 . 5/22/2008
awee htis story is amazingg! Please udpate soon! : D
stephy04 chapter 40 . 5/21/2008
omg im in love with this series i cant wait for all fall down im so excited! get it up soon
itsallgleektome chapter 40 . 5/21/2008
ya know , im think i'm gonna check out the new story: all fall down. what do you think?

i loved nathan's little joke about literally being able to hear brooke!

so owen's single. peyton's single. are we gonna see some powen in the new story?

in other news, IN LESS THEN SEVEN HOURS, i WILL OFFICIALY GRADUATE FROM 8TH GRADE AND BECOME A FRESHMAN IN HIGHSCHOOL! THAT'S THE COOLEST THING EVER!

HASTA-LA VISTA, STUPID DISNEY LOVING MR DOWNEY! AND VERY MEAN NUNS WHO ARE BIPOLAR AND TAKE THEIR ANGER ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE NO LIVES out ON ME! NOW I GET TO DEAL WITH NEW NUNS WHO DO THE EXACT SAME THING, BUT WORSE!
onetreefan chapter 40 . 5/21/2008
awe! yay. good ending for part two! :)
CheerandBrood323 chapter 39 . 5/19/2008
I want them both to have girls. I like maddie for brucas and I always picture naley with alittle redhead named Kendall Alexandria update soon

xo Cass
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 39 . 5/19/2008
wow
onetreefan chapter 39 . 5/19/2008
awe! good update. im thinking caleb keith scott would be cute too... :)

brucas!

onetreefan
itsallgleektome chapter 38 . 5/18/2008
weblogs./network/cwsource/2008/04/one_tree_hill_happy_birthday_ #more

ok that's the link to the forum! there is apoll and then if you skim to the bottom you can leave a comment(you don't have to belong to the site to do that! yay!)

sorry this review's coming so late! ive been in branson MO with my girl scout troop since friday and i just got home like four hours ago! AlSO MY LAST DAY OF 8TH GRADE IS TOMOROW! WHO-HO!

i think brucas should have...TWINS! BOY AND GIRL! or just a boy
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 38 . 5/17/2008
i hope this truth thing between breyton will last for brittney's sake and everyone else's

ahah i cant believe brooke asked the doctor about positions...haha!

please udpate soon...great chapter : D
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 38 . 5/16/2008
krazy
onetreefan chapter 38 . 5/16/2008
hahaha... brooke asking the doctor about sexual positions is so in character! congrats! haha. and lucas scott... yummy! haha...

great update as always. i think a little boy would be an interesting change for brooke. because she's so girly and then suddenly she has a cute rambunctious little boy running around. haha!

brucas!
LiZ457 chapter 37 . 5/8/2008
cute :] please update asap!
itsallgleektome chapter 37 . 5/8/2008
wow that took a realy long time to read cause i stopped right in the middle to go get my food from the kitchen, then for some reason i decided to make biscuits, which i am now enjoying along with the food i went in the kitchen for half an hour ago!

SO YOUR BROTHER'S NOT A MANWHORE! that's a relief! The world doesn't need another manwhore!... m! biscuits with blackberry jelly!

ok so i'm happy! why? someone on one of the forums (KJ) had a theory, which is as follows:

"watch this.

lucas is depressed over lindsey

they take the baby away from brooke.

to comfort each other brooke and lucas have a night of passion

she gets pregnant!

suprise, it's time for lindsey 2 go anyway, she'a drag in the story line"

BAM! THAT WOULD BE SO INCREDAMAZBLE!

also like 70% of the people on that forum supported a brucas reunion! and i know that for a fact cause i counted. i'm not even kidding about that. i have the paper i wrote on right in front of me. Ill fax it to you if you don't believe me

yeah! part three!
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 37 . 5/8/2008
UPDATE
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 37 . 5/8/2008
amazing chapter..the brucas at the end was adorable! please update soon! oh and peyton needs to get over herself..at least brooke is trying