Reviews for Healing
ReginaSerpentes chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
So, has anyone adopted it yet?
Infinite Stupidity chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Huh. Well ignore that last review since it obviously holds no sense now ;) i hope that whoever continues the story will make a good job. Of course, as in most cases, it is unlikely you will find a story someone else has taken on board is nearly as creative or well written as the original.
Infinite Stupidity chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Omg! Thank you so much for mentioning me! Its means a great deal to me that my words have inspired you to keep writing! Obviously i have changed my penname since writing that if my name is confusing you, but i tell the truth when i say that i only wrote how i was feeling on the matter. Thanks again!
SexyVampyre chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Update plez? [alice pout][sniffle] it makes me sad when you dont.
Kerri 1995 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I just began reading your story but I really like it! I'm happy you plan on continueing it. I'm really into this story! Update as soon as you can please!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
NO, SORRY A YEAR AND TWO MONTHS. THAT'S EVEN WORSE!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS. I DON'T WANT TO SOUND PUSHY, BUT I AM RIGHT INTO THIS STORY, AND THERE ARE NO MORE CHAPTERS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY TOO MUCH FOR IT TO BE DISCONINUED!
meow114 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
nice plz update :P
freaky-chick-108 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
OME! Plz update really fast or I will die from lack of good fanfictions. Its true it'll happen
team-cullen-luv chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
wow, i really like the way u write! good concept to the story, most certainly original in the sense of bella's power. i hope u update soon!
nocturnal-nightmare chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
keep writing!
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
IT WAS ALRIGHT KEEP ON WRITING IS GOING GREAT
renabear chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
well i liked this chapter. It was short and i really didn't see how the girl talk helped her b/c there wasn't alot of info there but other than that this was a good chapter. Can't wait till the next one. oh and by the way i read the disclaimer.
danger0magnet chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I had to reread the whole first story to catch back up. I like it please keep going.
Sarkule chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
It wasn't that bad a chapter!

i just wanted to point out that you don't really get dust storms in australia...