Reviews for Bad Excuses
So hot! Love it!
breemarie55 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I love it update soon!
maligal17 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
i know it has been a long time, but please continue! this is great! i would like to see a flashback too of how they first start sleeping together... i think booth said at one point that he comes to her at the end of the day when he is angry and they f***... that sounds really hot if you would be willing to write about it... just a thought.
maligal17 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
This is such a great story! I don't know if this is the true end or not but you should really continue this story!
Bonesfan25 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
why did you stop here? I know its been 2 years, but its still really good and I'd love to see a conclusion!
frozenfiery chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
hah! an interesting read! lol...
PurpleKlainer chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
omg i love this story lol you've gotta update :P
PurpleKlainer chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
more more more :P
space77 chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Amazing! Would love to read the MA, but having trouble logging in at your site... any help would be appreciated.

Hope you update this one soon!

~S
FallenForBnB chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Wow, just found this story and loved it through and through. Loved the drama and loved the smut! Very hot. Can't wait for more, so I do hope you post more soon. :):):):)
MissyAlexM chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
God, I want so bad to see what's next. Feel this dinner will clear things up a little. It's lovely the way Booth is showing his feelings for her.

Update soon, please!
Camille chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Wooww!, that was..HOT!

Please put the next chapter soon!
mumrulz chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I am so happy to see you getting round to updating some of your earlier fics.

** For now, I hope a smutty chapter of this story will suffice.**

...well you satisfied me, right there!...just by telling me it was going to be a smutty chapter. ;-)

It was good to see Brennan bite the bullet & have a bit of a chat with Cam...a chat that helped her to see things more clearly. Also good to see Cam being portrayed as being supportive & nonvindictive...

**It surprised her that she didn’t feel jealous at the prospect of Brennan being in love with her ex-boyfriend. In fact she felt almost relieved that he’d found someone.

Loved the conversation about Cam's friends...it described B&B to a 'T' - just as well that she didn't divulge the ending to that particular story, because it would have been just another excuse for Brennan to run in the opposite direction to where Booth was. A bit disappointed in Brennan, still not recognizing the fact that she does love Booth...but at least Cam was able to see past the non-commital & realized that Brennan was just afraid to admit it.

Who doesn't love a jealous Brennan - especially when it leads to her marking Booth as the 'Private Property Of Temperance Brennan'. LOL.

**Booth was one of them, his sun-bronzed skin soaked and glistening, she was aroused upon sight. For a long time she stood and watched him swim, alternating his strokes for maximum workout. When he stood, droplets of chemically treated water cascaded over him and he shimmered under the florescent lights, lifting his arms to rake his fingers through his hair. When he did all his muscles flexed, perfectly taut and defined.

...*sigh* what a perfect image! Thank you.*sigh* :-)

If this is what happens between them when they are supposedly not even talking to each other, then what happens when they are on the best terms... ;-) They just can't keep away from each other or get enough of each other, no matter what the circumstances.

She knows how Booth feels - it is about time that Brennan told him how she really feels. Hopefully they will talk over dinner & so there will be no more misunderstandings between them.

Another wonderfully hot chapter & am really looking forward to the next one. :-):-):-)
Booth'slittleanthropologist chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Oh god, please upd8! I'm begging from the bottom of my Booth riddled heart!
KekeWillows chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
I was so happy when I see this update. Thanks, and please update soon.