Reviews for Time of Dying
libaka chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
-tears- poor axel... nice job writing this!
velvet key chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I love it! The way the characters are designed...it gives an added depth to their pre-existing personas and really makes the entirely of KHII glint in a new light. X3
toastyoats chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is the good shazzle.

You have a remarkably solid handle on the character's of Roxas and Axel, which is definitely a pleasant change from the suckish characterization I've been reading as of late.

Introspective story. I like it :)

More from you soon, I hope?
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very well written,,empty shell,that's what a nobody is,,i wonder if they really longed for a feeling,knowing sometimes it could just destroy the being itself,,i don't know if i even make sense

good job!XD
Teknogeddon chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very strong. Touching. You have to think. I like it. _
Celend chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This is strong. I really like how you describe the nobodies as cold , empty shells, feeling nothing and still they long for the emotions they can hardly remember. I love it!
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Like whoa- I have nothing. That left me more than a tad speechless. Seriously, I just sat there mouthing wordlessly at the screen for a few minutes after I'd finished, it's sad, and empty and that persistent burning that follows Axel throughout the piece was just so haunting. Excellent job!
Mauvelous Green Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I think I'm slightly confused... Is the 'burning' in Axel's chest a hatred for Roxas. Or envy of Roxas's ability to be so indifferent. I really don't quite grasp it... But a good story non-the-less. Very well-written, in my opinion.
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
D': Aw. This is sad. But very well written. :]
Koneko124 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
You've done another great story. I absolutely love the way you write and the imagery and ideas you put into each of your stories. I drew a bit of fanart for you and your lovely stories, it's here koneko21.

I hope you keep up the awesome writing style you have and I look forward to your wonderful works in the future~ Yay writing talent~! luls
FadingFire chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
this was so bittersweet.. it almost made me cry.

i love the angst. and how you wrote up axel and roxas's realtionship.

everything was great.
betsytheripper chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I very much like this story. The way it jumps around is really effective in conveying the confusion. I'm crap for good critique right now, but it was awesome. :)

-Betsy
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow. That was really bittersweet. Mostly bitter, upon reflection, but still. This one struck home harder than some of your other stories. It really seemed to click with the truth about Nobodies. I love it. Keep it up!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
His chest is burning and there’s ash in his mouth but as he glares at Roxas’s back and hears his final parting words – “No one would miss me” – he thinks he could kill him right here.

your writing of emotion slays me (but you already knew that). This is, however, the first purely Axel-centred piece I've read by you so I must say that you've done more than justice to the complexity of his character. You captured the rawness, the emptiness, and the perpetual burning and the ash...

“A kiss.”

“What’s it mean?”

Axel shrugs. “Nothing,” he tells him, and the truth tastes like ash in his mouth.

and lines like that just say it all. *much love for all your work* )
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Yay! Heartbreak! Anguish! Why do people love reading about Axel being tortured by the fact that Roxas left him? Are we all really that sadistic that we love seeing him writh in agony over the loss of his only love, the only one to make him feel? Well, I know I love reading about Axel's pain. I'm glad you're still writing, but don't let the martians eat your brains, okay?