Reviews for Bushwhacked
dancesontrains chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I really like your alternate G1, that makes a lot of sense.
MulletZombie chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
This was an amazing story! I love how all the characters and situations were written so realistically. I can't seem to find the website for the rest of chapter 15 though and I would really like to read the sticky in all its glory. If its not too much trouble could you send it to me please?
Kkqt7 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
that part when astrid was talking about human mortality, that was truly inspiring. i was in awe when i read that! it made me realize a lot of stuff in life and maybe even changed me. thankyou! also its a great story,i love it!
TFGirl chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
TFGirl Laserbot :3

Just got around to seeing this but I am happy to hear that you are continuing this story! I was hooked on it from the first chapter all the way till the end! Runs off to read more!

BTW congrats! Are you engaged now? Its been a while since we just chatted so wanted to catch up a bit.
nining chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
LINK~~~~ XD i'm glad you add another chapter for this. good job!
chaitea16 chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
I'm not in the habit of adding a story to my alert list when it's finished. A mistake I will not make again. I only found out about a new addition after i sat down to re-read this fantastic story again. Just a little more then idiotically surprised when I got to the end and found a new teaser chapter that pointed me towards sex. Ah sex, one of the scenes i always look forward to in a story and more then half the time find myself disappointed by after reading it. But this scene is written by you, you have have an uncanny grasp of characters, a well constructed OC and a size kink that will be more then adequately described in scenes of physical interaction. So yeah, please send me the link so i can get all fangirly over that piece of writing you've done as well.

The chapter in and of itself is a sold lead in. You establish whats happened and where things are going without rushing or dragging any specific detail out. I also liked that you rationalized why it is Hound will be remaining with her as he is and not just neglecting his Autobot duties.
Lin16 chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
It's such an absolute thrill to see this notification waiting for me in my old inbox. This story was everything I could have possibly wanted in a Transformer/OC relationship explored. You had an interesting subplot with believable antagonist to help drive them together, the interaction was beautifully detailed and vivid to picture, and Astrid made for a refreshing OC that was charming without feeling forced. The start of this last surprise chapter is deliciously promising so yes, I would absolutely love to read the rest.
Wolfy1313 chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
Can I have the rest please?
DemonicSymphony chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
Aww, awesome! I loved this story. I re-read it tonight.

Please send me the link if you don't mind :)

Thanks for this wonderful story.
PhilipMarlowe chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
I'd love to read the rest, please.
ChocolateCat07 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
I love this story and would very much like to see the rest!
Soulblighter chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
This person wants to read the rest...
ShadowShinobi122 chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
I would like to read the rest of the chapter, please.
williamjamesw chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
It's nice to see that their story wasn't done yet. (Of course I'd like to read the rest).
Okami-chan chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
Oh you tease! It was such a pleasant surprise to see you update. I would love to read the rest of your fic. I adore it!