Reviews for The Clownfish
jy24 chapter 5 . 7/20
update this soon, just did like you did in this chapter if you don't want to continue this story. Write all you want in a single chapter and finish it in one chapter.
Dark Wolf 098 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
It's a very good story ! It would be a pity if you don't continue it ! I hope you will update it soon ! :)
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Don't be scared to add some D. Gray-Man elements in, like Allen having to protect Lenalee against Akuma. Would love it if you finished this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
when do you post the next chapter?
shadowkiller8888 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I love this story and I hope that you decide to finish it
acoustic.mix chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I've been meaning to review for a while now but I've been so busy with uni! Anyway, I'm so glad I'm writing this right now. I'd just like to say that this fan fiction is definitely original in its own way.

I'm a sucker for Allen and Lenalee, I enjoyed all their moments together and I hope that you somehow get to read this even though it's been years since you posted. There were grammar errors here and there but not so many that I noticed them that much. I got into reading it and forgot all about how fussy I was with formatting and such!

It really is a pity that it's unfinished though. That's why I try to restrain from reading chapter fan fictions unless the chapter fan fictions are complete. You caught me like a dolphin in a net though, the title was too intriguing.
Konki chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
this fic... *cries*

please finish this masterpiece please?..
Zaphira292 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm loving this! Please write more soon, I am sitting on the edge of my seat. Thankyou so much for writing!
Lily193 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Comeback, I really love dis story!

reaper chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
i don't mind the length I actually enjoyed it being long its a very good story so far I'm really enjoying it
XkatarinaXILSB chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
O.O this has to be one of the best -man fics I've ever read!

I like everything about it, the plot, the flow of the chapters, their size (xD), the characterization, the pairing... 3

It makes me feel like watching Little Mermaid all over again and whine because the DGM cast isn't there! Cross would be a better witch than that octopus lady anytime (

And that part about the mermaids corpses was so creepy, totally levellier's style, that weirdo.

I'm a bit confused about the whole Mana/Earl/Fourteenth (if you include him), and if Allen's arm is Innocence (the way it was described reminded me of how it looked like when he got Crown Clown)but I suppose that will be explained in the next chapter.

I hope you haven't given up on this story (it's totally awesome) and I really really reeeeeeeeeeeeally can't wait for the next chappie :)
Hope n' Faith chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Viridian chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Hah, Lavi really knows how to make things awkward for Lenalee and Allen! Of course, the only one better at doing that is Allen himself. Also, since this story is told from Allen's perspective, I really am curious as to what Lenalee thinks this whole time. Levallier is definitely creepy, and I'm very curious to see where you intend to take his character.

Anyway, it's been quite a while since your update, but I really do hope to get the chance to see this all the way to the end. I want to know how Allen ends up with Lenalee! )
Viridian chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Wow, what a wonderfully long chapter! The Allen-Lenalee moments are so sweet. Lavi being so nobly self-sacrificing suits him too, strangely enough. What happened to Allen's 'mission' to seek out akuma?
Viridian chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
I'm glad Allen can communicate, at least.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this story very much. Placing Allen in the position of the mermaid is quite amusing, and I'm glad to see the main -man cast in play.