Reviews for She's Coming Home
the-Contradiction chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review here...
RisingMist chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I rather enjoyed the story. The corny lines made me laugh and there was a certain warmth to the whole thing. However, I felt let down because you never explained how getting married would save her from the Hyuga caged bird seal. I wish you'd added a paragraph at the end, or a even a small 'epilogue' of sorts.
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
loved it
Dudesgotagun chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
What a great story, little korny, lol, but a fantastic story.
NaruhinaDattebayo chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That is really good. But having a wedding with only a few hours of preparing is suicide! I would know since I've been in hundreds ever since I was old enough to walk. Anyway, it's really good and I'm adding it to my fav.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Great, one of the best one-shots I ever seen, you could have portrayed Hiashi's reaction when he finds out that Hinata is now married with the Yondaime's son.
Sharingan-hater86 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
one of the best one-shots i have ever read and if ya do add a chap or two at least one should be about naruto fighting off hiashi and the hyuuga from hinata
HeagyBaby chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
kilrath chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Extremely well written and a lot of fun to read. I could see this continuing for another chapter or two.

Keep up the excellent writing
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
aw adorable! Really, love the cute, fluffy moments, and the funny moments. Like Kyuubi being chased by a rolled up newspaper inside his cage. and o like that insinuation at the end. Love it lots!
resq188 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
You have a good story here. I hope you write more stories related to this one.
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
wow, this was a great story. i wouldn't mind an off-shoot to this story, or even a sequel. hell, I encourage it! lol. this has been one of my more favorite NaruHina stories, and will be favorited
The Soul of A Warrior chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i like this one-shot.

it was highly futuristic. that was great.

i know hiashi is going to lose his marbles once he finds out but who cares.
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Continue it! I want to see Hiashi's reaction to the marriage!
Simply Not chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I Love was just so awesome!