Reviews for Seven Days
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I think you wrote Durer very well, he was really in character. So was Guildias. Are you going to continue this fic, I wonder? The first chapter was wonderfully promising...
KatsumiKoomiGogo chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hii! Please, PLEASE! continue this story! i just love it so much!

Please?

xD
guildias with myuca forever chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i hate love him too.

hes messed up...

i love myuca...even though he is never seen alive in the game.

and the movie...
Yaoi Freak09 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Cool start, add more soon

Is the DurerOC thing supposed to be him and the one inmate that doesn't shut up?
bury me away chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Nice story, please update soon.
musicnote93 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Nice start, I just got the game and ended up with the Jose ending. But after going through the lullaby part with Guildias, I never looked at him the same lol

Add more soon
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I really like this story, the plot is very creative and original, please add more.
LullabyForTheLost chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I love the concept you've come up with. I always wondered what happened to the two of them in detail.

What I especially liked:

-The other inmates disdain towards Guildias because of what he did to children against their will.

-The way the inmate from the cell across Durer first made you aware that Guildias had seven days to live. (Absolutely brilliant)

-The GuildiasMyuca bits you've added in.

Now, because I like the GuildiasMyuca bits, I'm not too fond of the DurerGuildias pair, I don't know if you've played the Enzai Game or not but at least there Guildias has some kind of heart. Durer is just...well Durer lol. Anyway, please continue writing.
Shikirou chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was really good. Man, you should write more chapters to this. I loved it.

-Shikirou
Le Megane chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Please write more! Pretty please with Durer on top? :]
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love Guildias, LOVE HIM TO DEATH and I love the fact that you brought Myuca into things, thanks so much for writing this. I LOVE IT!

Please add more.
harlequine chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
o:

I love this. Really, it's amazing. Durer and Guildius are my two favorite characters in Enzai. Write more please!