Reviews for Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Sonicfan20 chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Turnabout Bride Chapter 4:
Y U NO RANDOM QUOTE?
weatherprooftradgedy chapter 34 . 3/28/2013
This story is absolutly amazing, I love it so much. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
silverhawk88 chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
You have done such a good job on this story. I was hoping you could work on it again!
DrewB1442 chapter 34 . 2/14/2013
I miss this story. It has an awesome flow, and it even feels like it could be one of the games, if not for the lack of puns in most of the names.
Maile chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome!
Magic Detective chapter 33 . 9/1/2010
I love this! Yay Kay!
tsurikato chapter 34 . 3/4/2010
I told myself I had to finish AAI so I could read the new chapters. I finally did, and I finally read!

I'm so glad you're back! Hehe. The new addition with Kay is absolutely wonderful, considering she was so cute in the game, and her new role as Phoenix's assistant is hilarious. (Although I do wish her to go back to Edgeworth's side. She was a wonderful partner for him. xD)

The whole "FIVE EYES ARE WATCHING YOO" really got me on the edge. I keep thinking that someone's going to just jump one of them, and I'll be bawling on my bed.

I hope you update soon!
The Unknown Alias chapter 34 . 2/23/2010
Hey, I just thought of something.

Since Kay really did steal Maya's position (which obviously includes her station in the courtroom), how will she respond? Is she going to oppose her by joining on Edgeworth's side (like in the manga)?

That'd be kinda fun! Team Ladder vs. Team Stepladder!
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 34 . 2/22/2010
Another investigation, sweet! I was kind of worried that the case was going to end soon.
Seproth chapter 34 . 2/22/2010
oh oh interesting a second killer. I'd like to be led to believe that it was the assistant that did it but no that would be to simple.

*rubs chin* I Still stand the girl had something to do with it. Perhaps she's the one who struggled with her father? It still hasn't been explained how she was bathed in blood. Interesting... hm
Seproth chapter 33 . 2/21/2010
hm an interesting twist of events. Also awsome that we got two chapters for the price of one or rather three for the price of one. In the last two days three new chapters and I all but thought you abandonded this story. YAY for coming back.

ANYWAYS Edgeworth and Pheonix duking it out in the courts. Its been far to long. I'm interested to see where this case goes.

An aside I wonder if this will be the last trial? or will you go for a fifth?
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 33 . 2/21/2010
Another one already? Wow! Great to see the old court battle, here to see how the trial will end.
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 32 . 2/21/2010
Funny to see Kay hanging out with Phoenix and co. Thanks for the extremely quick update.
Seproth chapter 31 . 2/20/2010
Oh your alive. I thought you were attacked by deep sea ninja's. I'm glad to be wrong

but enough of that. Yay new chapter! and a good one I still haven't played the new Edgeworth game and know nothing about so I'm hoping to not be spoiled by the proceding chapters. Still its good to see you give love to the spin off series.

an excellent chapter that leaves me with a gut feeling that the girl is the killer. After all he only asked if she killed him and if memory serves she might not be lying.
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 31 . 2/20/2010
Welcome back. Thanks for updating, and it's a good idea to relate this with Edgeworth's game since it came around the same time you updated. Please don't spoil much though, I'm only up to the third case after all lol.