Reviews for His Mother's Dress
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
great story one thing though was casper humen in this story meaning was he alive and not a gohost
Bow'sArrow chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
What there no more? Wheres the next page? *Fliping page back and fowored looking for more words*

Loved it! Wish there was more to it, i wanted to keep reading this story. *still in dismay that theres no more words to read*
Rini1986 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I love this. I always wondered about the history of the dress-and now I know. I think you hit it on the head that, once he gave the dress to her, it really symbolized what he felt for her and the signifcance Kat now had in his life. One problem-this was too SHORT. You could have drawn this out so I could savor it (haha)-his birth alone could have been one chapter as it was. This was five chapters in this one page. Plus, now I want to know a lot more, but there isn't enough detail. Perhaps you could begin another story and weave this one through several chapters, beginning with his birth, JT and Elizabeth's relationship (which there is very little out there about), and Casper's relationship with his mother, which we know nothing about...please?...it would make me very happy...