Reviews for The Gossamer Web
Madgoat chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
I really do enjoy this and look forward to the next update. It's well-written, the dialogue is great and characters are believable. One of my favourite bits in this chapter was Snape's brief exchange with the lawyer, his kindred spirit.
MuggleCreator chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Great stuff.
blu chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
one of the most fantastic stories on this site! amazing! loved every single lineā€¦ please do update soon!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Wow. It was very good. Update soon, I can't wait to know what happen next :3
NatheRiver chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
great plot and story , hope to red the next chapter soon
Missyick chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
good story! please continue and update soon!
Rain Crow chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
Well, I'm much enjoying this tale! Very interesting AU, and the fact that to focuses on two adults who are in the middle of the conflict but only distantly associated with the main characters from the original material adds an interesting twist on everything.

As far as the writing goes, I like the way you write all of these characters, especially Severus. The interactions between all of the characters are very natural. I especially enjoyed the last scene in this chapter. Something about the dour potions master saying, "the fate of England is at stake" made me laugh. Then again, it might have been Victoria's fast calculation over whether kicking her erstwhile bedmate out of the window would cause him much discomfort... I'm really starting to like the gal.

Hope to see more chapters soon, and thanks for writing!
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Ooh... Quite the plan then...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Love it;] I want Hailey to be minister
Gwendoline chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I really like this story. Update soon?
Gwendoline chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Great story. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
AzraelLilith chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Ahhh thanks. Another chapter! :-)
Btw. I apologize for the tons of mistakes I made in the last reviews (and in this one), my thoughts are faster than my writing I guess aaaand it's late and maybe I should just proofread the crap I tend to write.
Anyway, yeah I was right! :-) Snape playing the villian to help his godson... sigh. How could ever hate this guy?
Maybe someday Draco will know the truth...
I can't wait for the results of Snape's revenge... *evil smile* The way he just casually mentioned the crucio... pretty cool! :D
And now I'm back to waiting for the next update... ;-) Don't let me wait to long? PLEASE!
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Great stuff as usual.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Ooooh. This. Is. So. GOOOOOOD!
Keep updating!
Wow! :)
AzraelLilith chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Intersting chapter. And sadly the last as of yet! Please update as soon as possible! I'm really in love with this!
Well, that kind of backfired, Severus. xD
Hailey actually surprised me, but I guess now it's clear why she would/will/could be an amazing minister.
I like how she saw the distrust the Order has for Severus.
Tough I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't able to overcome her as she isn't a fighter and he is a really good one... but sign everyone makes mistakes... even our dear master spy... Am I petty that I liked him "torturing" her with the things he saw in her mind? That just soooo like him. I hope for more interaction between the two of them.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »