Reviews for Our Little Utopia
Hookedonreading chapter 1 . 11/27
Aww...so sweet! Way to go, go for your dreams and find the right person as your support, friend, muse, etc...

Sweet in sweet potato pie!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
l really enjoy you, this is a good story
Kaichou chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
B-E-A-UTIFUL! more of these please! loved u're work so much, i've been reading all ur work again and again, it's just... amazing :D
DancingFireStar chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awww this was nice, loveddd it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
sooooo sweettt. . :D
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
the way they met, became friends, both work together to reach their dreams, and eventually became lovers.,is so...dont know what else to say but 'romantically sweet', well i think id say that with your other one shot's.,but its so true..,,your writing and style always lure readers to simple love your every work...your truly amazing i so love every story of yours that ive read so far..:)
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Me encanta como ilustras a Natsuki aquí, bastante perceptiva... con sólo una mirada pudo darse cuenta de lo que Shizuru sentía por su trabajo, por supuesto creo que los sentimientos hacia ella en esos momentos ayudaron bastante.

A pesar de no estar en contra, a veces me suena extraño las proposiciones de matrimonio, pero en serio amé como colocaste la declaración de Natsuki: "Shizuru, would you be my strength forever?" en vez de las típicas palabras que se utilizan en momentos así! Hermoso, sencillamente hermoso.

Gracias por la historia!

...No sé por qué pero 'Ashford' me suena familiar por alguna razón...

K.o.N
AnegOtaku chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That was simply adorable. I was very curious as

to how the title would play into the story at first,

but by the end i was fighting off squealing at the

adorableness of it all. X3

A wonderful oneshot!

ありがとうTR
devilhamster chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
thanks for such a wonderful story. this is one amazing one-shot.
Salnar chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
It's such a lovely piece. Thank you a lot Shezaei neko-san 0
hanazono chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
love your works!
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aw, I love the ending! It was so sweett

Great work! I love all of your stories :D
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
AW! Your ffs have a way of making me giggle happily at the fluff! Great oneshot (again!)
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aw that was so cute!
GreenTeaLeafLove chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
ara, soo cute! i love it! seriously.. i like how jealous natsuki gets..and so poetic!