Reviews for Wreckless Love
MyPatronus chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Amazing!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this!
Cara4Ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ah, a day in the life, or in this case 'a moment in time'

Love it
autumnlover chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
your her/gin oneshots are great!

the dialouge is realistic, the desciption intriguing :)
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I personally love these quiet moment fics, and I think that you do quite well with it here. I liked that you gave some accurate insight into Hermione's character along with believeable dialogue between the two. Great job!
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Great story ... so sweet! I hope you write a sequel ... xoxo
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh sweet! I like the transition between character sketch and dialogue!

Keep Writing!
HPequalsgreatlit chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
loved it!
morte206 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I quite like this. I do believe that what I like best about this is that it isn't particularly smutty. Sometimes it is so much better to allow the reader to imagine what has led up to the morning after. Quite often writers, it seems, are almost compelled to write all the smutty details, whether they are realistically done or not, much to, in my opinion, the detriment of the story underneath. That you have chosen not to do so and instead have shown a perfectly normal, and enlightnening, morming after, deserves kudos of its own.

Hermione's self reflection in the early hours is quite within character and the banter between she and Ginny shows a side of Ginny not often shown in fanon. An ordinary everyday young woman who happens to be in bed with one of her closest friends and is not freaked out by it, either because she has never envisioned herself doing that sort of thing or because (and much more commonly used in fanon) she has secretly been dying to do just that and has finally gotten her wish.

I can quite envision how they might just have been spending time together celebrating Ginny's graduation and entrance into adulthood when they just sort of fall into bed together. Perhaps it was something always under the surface, perhaps it was only just realized, either way that you chose to not show how they ended up in bed together makes this story all the better to me.

Thank you so much for sharing.
darkspyro chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I don't remember this as well, heard it a while ago.

I still liked it, simple... But I think we said it may need a diff ending? Or was that a diff fic altogether? Bah, can't remember. I like it though :)

-Darkspyro
uluvme chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
nice oneshot. loving the haermione/ginny stories.
chibichoco chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Nice. :) hehehe ahh... the change from a 'good girl'. XD
bigblusky chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
short but beautifully written.. hope you write more fics like this.. ) and thanks for sharing this to us..
youarethegirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
aw. that was way too cute. i loved it. keep it up, al!