Reviews for In Cop's Clothing
Strange Music chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I have to say that I have yet to encounter a story of you that I didn't fully enjoy. Whether it now is a 3 line x-Men 7 chapter Third Watch.

This one I especially enjoyed because I didn't really know what the *clue* of the story would be.

Bosco is great and so is Yokas and her reaction to her partners secret!

And I say this after rereading the story for the second time.

PS: I liked the end of your page as well
alysha chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Ok. I knew while reading ch 2 he was going to turn into a werewolf. Oh my goodness.
chaela chapter 4 . 3/29/2002
I loved this story. Bosco and Yokas to a T. Lots of fun.
wolfshifter2001 chapter 4 . 1/28/2002
Aw. That was a good story. Do you have any more in that universe.
jcal4evr chapter 4 . 1/17/2002
LOL, that was hilarious. :D Good job!
Xtremeroswellian chapter 4 . 12/25/2001
OMG! Can I just say how much I loved this story? I loved all the Faith/Bosco interaction...great stuff. You had some hilarious moments in here. :)

Angie
A'jes' Blue chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Okay... Loving this! And I'm not a huge Third Watch fan... But since it was you *and* Wolfling (seems to be an unbeatable team!) I couldn't resist and wonder of wonders I loved it. We didn't see that coming at all, now did we? Oh yeah. Big fan of this particular Bosco. Although I did hunt down the what (I assume) was the original (pre-slash) ending on Wolfling's site? Liked that ending better... seems more, I don't know... But maybe that's just me. Hope you two will write more adventures of the K9 cop... but whatever you do, I'll be reading...
NL chapter 4 . 10/12/2001
This was crazy, but fun :-)
Spooky-Girl chapter 4 . 9/24/2001
LOL! I LOVED this story...wonder where I can get my own Wolf-Cop...