Reviews for How To Be A Bluth
slashmaster420 chapter 1 . 2/27
This story doesn't make a lick of sense man wtf
rocknrollprincess131 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
What a lovely and poignant story! This has always been an interesting pairing. Very well done indeed! :)
Trissacar chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
cute :)
LycanRed chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I must say, that I half expected this to be relatively mindless smut, but I was intrigued considering that I'm a fan of Arrested Development. I can honestly say I was quite pleasantly surprised. This is well written, and the overtly sexual portions are short, and, in my opinion, meaningful. All in all it was an enjoyable read. Kudos.

PeaceOut
LycanRed
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Heart! I that was so bitterly sweet!
Vema chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is adorable. I was so excited in the last season when Lindsay was coming on to him, and then it never really went anywhere. An enjoyable read, and keep writing!
An-ke-el chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aww, that was really well done. :D
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow! I love this story. It's poignant and perceptive; it captures the essence of the show and it makes my favorite couple-Michael/Lindsay-awesome! Amazing job.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love this story so much.
coconut13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great story! :)
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was great! :) I always thought there was chemistry between Michael and Lindsay ever since I saw that episode where they were drunk and talking together on the couch. I can't believe this is the only MxL fic on here! We need more, not all this Michael/Gob stuff! lol And btw, if you'd like more reviews, you should probably allow anonymous reviewers. ;)
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love the Michael/Lindsay pairing! Thank you so much for writing this! :D It was really well-written too. Lightly humourous. I really like the mood you set, and how it doesn't waver throughout the whole story. Nicely done!

-C.C. :)
renshaw9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was wonderful! I love how you made it seem ok for that to happen because they aren't actually related and I loved the delicate humor in their too! More! :D