Reviews for Gone with the wind : A Naruto story
Please update soon.
SuperSayianGodGohan chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
you spelled minato wrong
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
this seems more like a Bleach fanfic with a few Naruto characters...sorry but I'm going to quit reading this story...just not enough Naruto x Tenten. Might want to remove Tenten from the filter
hakon2feb chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the 4 of them are all top of the class and now Naruto activates his shikai. This should be fun :)

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i know the academy in soul society has to suck big time. I mean only those at 5th seat and up are any good in a fight, the rest is cannon fodder :p So Naruto beating the head student from 3rd year in a fight is believable.

hakon2feb chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Naruto starts at souls society academy, and he shares "house" with Renji, Momo and Nanao. He also had a runin with Soi Fon, so this should be interesting :)

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hi.
Ok, so interesting concept. I think i might enjoy this fic :)
Just a small side note. You are aware that Orochimaru was able to get up from a punch to the face from Tsunade, right? Just saying it's a bit unrealistic that Orochimaru is killed by a genin.

whispers in the dark8516 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ok...technically your theory on the seal is correct...for the other 8 jinchuriky but narutos seal bonds his and kyuubis souls the same way with the vizards and their inner hollows, so...if naruto dies kyuubi is still stuck inside him...but so this cant hapen to naruto BUT killer bee, gaara, yugito, and the other jinchuriky would probably have somethin lile this happen to them since the shiku fujin actually sealed kyuubi within narutos soul while the other 8 is pretty much just a more powerful variation of a storage seal but with sealing the bijuus chakra and soul within the jinchurikys body...all in all your theory is semi corect but it dose not apply to naruto since his seal is different from the others...sorry if this seems like a flame but it is not intended as one
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
Are you still updateing this story
noirekitsune chapter 36 . 4/18/2014
you seriously need a beta for your grammar and spelling
its gotten to the point where I cant even make a guess as to what you're trying to say
I LOVE the idea for the story and the plot (what I can make out anyway)
but its hard to read '
just ask your fans or something and im sure one would be glad to help, but if you cant find one I can help if you want
(even if its finished, it still need going over to fix all the mistakes, its a great story but the mistakes just take away from it, it could be even better )

noirekitsune
noirekitsune chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
you seriously need a beta for your grammar and spelling
I LOVE the idea for the story and the plot (what I can make out anyway)
but its hard to read '

noirekitsune
ajm35 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Oh shit... lol we ALL had to see that last part coming...strangeley enough im enjoying this even though i hate bleach
toofine89 chapter 31 . 11/21/2013
Wabisuke means wretched or penitent one. Like all other commands, they are spoken to the sword. Telling his sword to raise up from its bowed or prostrated form.
theronjohn325 chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
It's Minato, not Manito, you should fix that.
Kimiharu deadman chapter 36 . 7/24/2013
This is one of the greatest if not the greatest story i have ever read