Reviews for Watch
alexa chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
this was amazing, your writing style is flawless.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Firefly, I know this story is a few years old and I don't even know if you'll get this review but...I had to tell you how absolutely beautiful this story is. So touching...moving. I don't think I've ever read anything on FF that can even come close to the artistry and depth that this piece has. I don't have words to tell you how absolutely amazing this work is. To carry the motif of the eyes and seeing so flawlessly from Itachi's own MS awakening to his death and recognition of Sasuke's sight was astonishing and delicately emotional.

I hope you still check your account because I want you to know that if I could make this my most favorite story, I would. Thank you for a beautiful, moving story, Firefly.
meri47 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Poor, Poor Itachi
Jedi Goat chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
As always, amazing characterization! You write Itachi so well, and his conflict.

Jedi Goat
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
beautiful. almost made me cry.

this is a beautifully done piece! you really have a way with words. congrats.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was a very deep, dark, fascinating story. Beautiful writing, as always. :D Hmm the whole eyelash thing with Sasuke and Itachi was a good idea. I haven't read of that in any other fanfic. It made it more realistic and original. Also, I like how in this fic you made it so that Itachi actually praises Sasuke and acknowledges that he can see more. It's rare to find that. I also loved your opening paragraph. It was hooking and didn't reveal what Itachi's fascination was at first, so that I had to keep reading. Excellent and unique story, I liked it! _

Nice writing here:

The texture of Shisui’s dead eyes was oddly cold and slick beneath his prodding fingers, firm and monochrome in colour, fragile little mechanisms, plain little globes, constructs that hardly gave justice to their awe-inspiring capabilities. They were paradoxical, simple and weak in appearance and feel beneath his searching fingertips, yet capable of being the most dangerous weapons.

I loved this part:

His imminent failure at retrieving the eyes, now coupling with the culmination of his lifelong failure at apathy, drained whatever remaining strength there was in his legs. Reaching forward, his smile faded into an expression of closure, resolute with the knowledge that he’d always been right.

Yours see more.

The white haze enveloped him as he lowered his gaze, tremulous fingertips connecting gently with Sasuke’s forehead.

You’ve always seen more.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ah, jeez, I cried. That was really good. I liked your interpretation of Itachi's inaudible murmurings in that chapter. Very sad. Excellently done.
Favored chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was very nice. Oh - who am I kidding? It was awesome!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
It was really depressing...but I love it!

I feel sorry for Itachi.
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Yet another amazing introspection one-shot. I really enjoy your writing style, it allows me to 'sink into' the story, simply forget everything around me and wish that the charm will never get lost.

Itachi and Sasuke are very good characters for introspection, seeing as their relationship is very complicated and twisted. Some people really only see the hatred/apathy that's openly shown in the series, but are unable to look deeper, to put themselves into the character's shoes and think about what the characters REALLY feel.

I'm looking forward to more stories from you!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Amazing one shot, genius perception of Itachi and the insight we gain is really astonishing.
AisuHime chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Beautiful... simply excellent.
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aww.

This is sad, but really meaningful. I've begun liking the Akatsuki members (individually) ever since Dei-Dei died.

The way you wrote this brings light to Itachi's situation, and his Mangekyou Sharingan. And you bring depth to Itachi and Sasuke's relationship.
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
T_T

*applauds*
ceruleanmist chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this is absolutely incredible, you wrote about a genius using words and thoughts Itachi, who was a genius would have. This was so beautiful and I always think of your stories because I can never forget about them, they're so incredible. Great Job!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »