Reviews for Watch
Havaru chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow, amazing job on this story! I'm really impressed :)

It gives a nice view of Itachi's perspective, along with what he's done. The ending really managed to pull at my heartstrings too.

favorite story/author for you. Keep up the great work, firefly!
bluechaser chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
...amazing! O.O'' one of the best fanfics i've read
iTravel chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow...that was...awesome. Itachi is my favorite character!

That was so cool how you put all that together.

I love that man!
deamon.m chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
thats amazing ... im speechless ...
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
"...detritus of compassion and frivolity..." Genius. I really enjoy this. What a wonderful character interpretation.
Sillusion chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That's such an incredible story. A real amazing piece that's quite sad, despite having so many murderous undertones. Congrats on a great fic. ]
daydream32 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow, that was truly amazing, absolutley breath Taking, I've always wondered what Itachi thought through all of this and you did an astounding job of explaining.

Thank you so much for being incredible!
therest chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
wow. shit. awesome.
Zed-Azrael chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I really do enjoy your introspective fics. They always leave such a lasting impression.

There was something morbidly fascinating about your portrayal of Itachi. Something about his thought processes or something, I'm not exactly sure what it was specifically. It might have just been the interpretation as a whole.

And I especially loved the way you worked Sasuke and just the general comparison of eyes into the fic. The truth of the matter is that we've never had a solid idea of what went on in Itachi's mind-not until Tobi started talking in 397, anyway-but your speculation on the arcane workings of Itachi's mind really have a sort of numbing effect on me. He's not completely insane, but he still is off his rocker. It's almost like reading Crime and Punishment. And watching Itachi over time just accentuates that.

Anyway, I idolise you and your introspective fics. You always seem to zero in on the characters with such accuracy, and your command over words is amazing.

Beautiful work.
sayaka chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
wow... its so sad. it really shows the other side of itachi. the one everyone knows is there, but no one aknowledged. i feel bad for sasuke though. he never really knew his brother. i wonder how different things would have been if he had known. god, im ramblimg. anyway, i love the story. its awesome. you really gave me some good ideas. thanks for the awesomeness. :P
SapphireCuatro chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh...this was such a wonderful oneshot! You're such a great writer! That last part was filled with as much emotion as the actual manga chapter, I think!

But...I knew Itachi wasn't so bad all along! Please keep writing!
egypshyn chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I was disappointed after I finished chapter 393, and this story made me feel a little more satisfied with how it turned out. Well done.
OsricPearl chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Nice. I like it. _
valbino chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
*incoherence*

*blatant incoherence*

*headdesk*

I really need to expand my vocabulary.

I LOVED THIS STORY

[which is the closest thing to how I feel about this oneshot that can be put into words.]

*more headdesk*

-val
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
after reading this, I hate Itachi a lot less! Wow... just wow. I love the depth in your introspective stories, it's simply stunning! Beautifully written. -sigh- just amazing! Please keep writing fics like these!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »