Reviews for Watch
Lillulan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow,thats all i can say, just wow. That was really good, I can't believe Itachi died though! I like the perspective you gave him here, he needed some type of redemption for me once he went completely crazy there at the end and this did it! Anyways, like I said I really like how you portrayed him in this one shot, your one of my favourite writers on this site.

Lills
REVOLUS chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
that was a mind blogging read. i loved it. itachi-sama i miss you already. i feel like killing kishimoto. any, keep up the good work
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
whoa. I almost think Itachi decided not to take Sasuke's eyes on purpose after reading this fic.
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
-cries- Beautiful! Beautiful! Awesome oneshot here, and all I can say is... Itachi! I'LL MISS YOU! -cries harder-
Cybill chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Totally kick-ass. Itachi you will be missed!
Aufera chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow... Great story! :D
Jaana A chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
i'm lost for words. i'm in love with your fanfiction.

it's beautiful, and so... so amazing. i just don't know hot to put, it's one of the more beautiful things i have ever read.

amazing. thank you for this beautiful history XD.
Emorial chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
; o; Oh my...that was gorgeous.

It drew me in from the very beginning, and I couldn't stop reading until I finished.

You did a wonderful job, and everything flowed so smoothly.

:] You really do amaze me and inspire me!
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This is amazing. You're a brilliant writer.

Your descriptive writing is so...good, and consistent and _powerful_ and this is so well thought out and wonderfully rendered. And I know that that's a residual word lingering in my head from an art history assignment but it's true.

What a masterpiece
padme17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i was so happy when i saw it was updated to where the manga is! yay what a great fic!
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
omg that's so nice!keep it up alright?:p
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
*cries* Itachi-san DX
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
"Lifelong failure at apathy" - great line for Itachi. Great, but sad, as was this whole story. I really liked the way you gave him that strange fascination with eyes; I'd never thought of it that way before, but it seems very plausible. I loved those slightly disturbing scenes, where he prodded at the eyes and wondered about them. I also adored the scene with little Sasuke; Sasuke always brought a lot of realization to Itachi, I think.

It was a a happy ending for me, because it's really the only way that things could have gone after all the choices each brother made. I really loved this little piece on the tragedy and triumph that was Uchiha Itachi. You nailed it.
EiyuuDensetsu chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
A short little treat to fill the time. Delicious. But what about that last chapter of Quotidian? Don's you already have the last part done? Hurry!
Waffleness chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I just read the recent chapter and I am floored.

Your story of what Itachi mumbled in that chapter is perfect! I dont really even know what to say besides that I love your stories.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »