Reviews for Watch
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Oh my haklghaljg;asjgskldjgklsdlshgksd god. I LOVED this. After reading chapter 393, I really needed some good ole Itachi introspective. And this - this was more than that. It was brilliance.

Chapter 393 was...amazing. The forehead poking, the artwork, the emotion...oi. Probably one of my favorite chapters so far. My love for Itachi and Sasuke has just grown tenfold.

And this fic - your introspection was just wow-worthy. A great companion to Chapter 393. *flings love* Wonderful job!
Lunalocket chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I love how you decided to make a back-story for the latest naruto chapter. I would've cried at Itachi's death if i had it in me. I love the akatsuki, and i hate kishimoto for slowly killing them off, but that's what they were invented for, i guess. I think you portrayed Itachi's mind and possible last thoughts wonderfully. I love reading your fanfics
nolongerbeingused chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Beautiful.

I just finished reading chapter 393, and it upset me to know that Itachi dies.

I'm still sort of upset about it.

Once again, this was beautiful.
Eternal-Explosionist chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
wow...that was insanely amazing...
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Its 5am,

Loved the fic

Nicely done

Nothing else to say

PEACE

- xImperfectlyX
Musashi chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Heartbreakingly beautiful and rather chilling.

Beautifully written and a nice story to craft around what Kishimoto-sensei had given us.
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
It's a wonderful portrayal to what had to be the most dramatic moment in the whole Itachi vs. Sasuke fight. I really hope that the poke Itachi inflicts on Sasuke in the end of the manga chapter, is as you wrote here...a moment in which Itachi's apathy falters.

You've captured Itachi's character brilliantly, and I like the musings you wrote for him. The part where he is contemplating the fish's eyes really struck me.

I really enjoyed this piece.
timidhinata chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was beautiful and a very unique way of Itachi's thoughts and how he had finally realized that Sasuke could see more.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6