Reviews for Chain of Dreams: The Journey of Tidus
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Great Story
rbuchiha chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
whoa wicked story just great btw could u give me some tips im a newbie 2 this i wrote a kh story but deleted it wen it was on 4 about 8 weeks and 0 reviews i was planning on making a a tidus and sora story it was ur comment on youtube about this story that made me read it again really great im gonna read the sequel now sry 4 the long rant
SirHenryMF chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Ok because i wasted last chapters review here is my review for secret ending 1And2

1-Awesome its sweet that yuna and rikku managed to find tidus.
SirHenryMF chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
PS for other review

I Said i loved the story i do but the over enthusiasm may be because i am listening to simple and clean

...(sniff) i love this song
SirHenryMF chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
AWESOME! Wow this was one ending amazing lol i actually put on simple and clean at the end man i love this story you rock dood!
SirHenryMF chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Nice! Cant wait for the next chapter...which is why i am going ot read it RIGHT NOW

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Hermitgenius-
SirHenryMF chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Nice chapter Shad nice chapter

Pretty good at making fight scenes i must say I enjoyed
SirHenryMF chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Very Very nice good to have him meet up with yuna and rikku to

Hopefully more FFX characters will appear. ANyway

HERMITGENIUS SIGHING OUT

for 2 seconds then back to reading!
SirHenryMF chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Ey Shad Thanks for the review and werent you the one who said "it was a little long for a short chapter" this is longer so...

Anyway Love it i think i will read that fic Battle for infinity later when i need to but until then i will continue on this

Thanks again-hermitgenius
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Since you asked so nicely :)

Hm, you have a very interesting plot idea here, but it's written in script format. Most find that to be a HUGE turn off. Stick to quote marks and narration. It reads alot smoother.
darkruler64 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Coming along nicely, take your time
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Script format can sometimes be read easier if you center justify everything and then place actions in parenthesis.

Aside from that, there are multiple grammatical and spelling mistakes. Repetition is also very prevalent here.

Since your telling it from a different perspective you want to try and change the events slightly. I'm assuming you want to follow Sora with Tidus. So what is Tidus' objective?

Asie from that, it was good stuff. MAKE MORE!
Gavin the Crocodile chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
lol no worries; I don't have a problem with the same title as my story _ I think it is a rather good title anyways...

I think the script format is different, but not really bad in any particular way. It seems to get the point across alright and I tend to like reading scripts just as well as normal-formated stories.

I haven't read the entire thing, but it looks good and I'll be sure to finish it when I have time _
NIGHTBABA chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Maybe you should make the final chapter a profile for those that have changed.
darkruler64 chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
What are you doing here? Get outta here, this is my territory.