Reviews for Heartbreaker Vs Player
TimeyWhimey chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Not what I use to read. but i think i might like it, i'll wait and see...

Love

BMHHA
krymsunkiss52 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
good story, please update soon:)
PaStA.aNd.RiCe chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
OMG! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO READ A TRAILER! i like imagining trailers but i've never really written one because i think i wouldn't make it work right. but you've definitely managed it. and i luv ur story. its awesome! well keep writing and posting :)
Charm 4 Sure chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
I wanna know what Goerge and them waz talking about. Update.
7InchesHolly chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
When are you going to update the story?

It's pretty good and funny.
Roots-Before-Branches chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
This is the first Harry Potter fanfic that I've read...adn I really like it...please UPDATE!

*Chica
LovesReading2 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
ouch, poor Harry. I must say Ginny was a bit mean to the poor guy he only wanted to buy her a drink. On the dance floor he could of got a slap, but hey he's cute so we can forgive him. Looking forward to seeing Harry get a bit of revenge to tell you the truth. Hope you update soon.
slythrinRiddleTwin1 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
awesome trailer
Becca chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
I Loved The Trailer And I Couldn't Wait For The Story. It Was A Great Chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
stephomi chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Haha, wow. This seemed so much longer on Word. Heh, I still enjoyed reading this, though. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love your work!
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Right, well I have to say that it was interesting to say the least. That was freaking AWESOME! Wow, great work on the trailor, now it siriusly makes me want to read this story, but the sad part is that I won't until it is fully finished.
Leo chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hey, Seraphina, it's me! And yes, I think it's awesome. Wow, you know, I've never READ a trailer before - didn't know it was possible to - but yours was wonderful! So . . . is it advertising something you're writing? I hope so! And keep at it.
MarlboroReds chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
oh...this is the time i get awed!I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THE PLOT!I LOVE IT!PLEASE DO, UPDATE SOON!I LOVE IT!
msginnypotter chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
sounds GOOD!

update son!
strange organized chaos chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I'm usually not one to enjoy written trailers but this one is really good. I'm waiting anxiously for the first chapter!

- sock