Reviews for Dreams of Betrayal
Hellion-Kat chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
How did you know I was a Darkness/Lilly shipper? ;p This was sweet in that dark twisted way but hey that's how their relationship would be. I think Lilly felt some power over Darkness when he professed his undying love to her and that probably tickled her fancy and why she would dream of him. But if these two had been given more time to grow on each other I think Dark Lilly would have him wrapped around her pinky. ;p
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
So very wonderful
Jenicide24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
i vote full story!
ScarletonWhitePetals chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oooh, she's having bad thoughts...I think this is fine the way it is. It's a really great one-shot, though I am curious about what would happen if you continued it.
Kitten118 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
yes you should make this a full story
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Very pleasing twist on her thoughts. I have thought that when she awakes after light has returned to see Jack, though there is joy in her face, there is also some sadness or disappointment in her eyes. I can very easily imagine those dreams coming to pass. Very good thoughts, well done :)
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Yes this would of made a wonderful story. Thanks for the great story it's really hard to find Legend fanfiction.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
O...short, but you captured her so very well. I wouldn't mind seeing this continued. Very nice job!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
very interesting, especially her idea of bringing him back, this has potential. im wondering: do jackthe other wood creatures notice her impure longing?
megumisakura chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
please continue writing!
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh wow keep it going!
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Dark and delicious, beautiful in a perfectly dreamlike way. You write Lily very well - a real sense of intelligence, character and conflict comes through in this, and I genuinely wanted more. I hope you make a full story of this piece.
hewhoreaps chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Interesting story as far as you took it. I could see going beyond a single chapter but that is up to you
jansarapolis chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
yes you should make it into a full story. i'm glad you found inspiration form lily and darkness.