Reviews for Ravine
iheartships102938 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oooh Zivaaa
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was just too cute. My only problem with the story is that you tend to repeat things over in the same paragraph. Other than that this was a great read.

Nice job. D
Moriah T chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was funny! I was laughing so hard I had to stop reading for a sec. You get quite a few hillarious "compromising" positions (accident or not) when you're a chick on the boy's teams like me, so I can appreciate (sp) a good laugh about them. Good job, very funny.

- Moriah T.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hehehehe, just read this again, and I still love it to death. Oh, Ziva. Oh, McGee. Oh McGiva. Perfect pairing. I am telling you. *sigh* I love them. So so much. A tiny bit of editing advice, though - you may want to watch your adverbs. You used a couple that I'm not even sure are real words. :p Like "frustratingly" and "distractively." You could say, "Ziva muttered, frustrated" and "Ziva replied, distracted," or just tack on some actions. The first one doesn't even really need the additional description of how she said it because she gave McGee a dirty look. You can assume how she said her words by that. And the second one, you could just have her looking around or something. But yes, that's just some general advice for the future. And anyone who's reading this review can feel free to take that advice for their own writing. It helps tremendously. :)
cabot007 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Aww...I loved it. I'm a big McGee/Ziva fan & it's always great to see McGiva fics...we so need more of them!

Great job! :)
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
ah excellant. Worth being late for work for. I mean really good, in character and funny and could see this situation happening! Encore more applause appluase!
OzGeek chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Very nice McGiva, I enjoyed it immensely.
Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh Dear! :P HM, What can I say... nothing absolutely nothing! and not in a speechless good way either :P

I'm kidding Em! Very good if you like that sort of thing :P Wish your Muse had suggested a Tiva fic! ;P ;D Jems :)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was great, very funny! Can just see it all playing out hehe :D
Celena Caine chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Funny, Great story. I really liked why McGee got them into that mess.