Reviews for The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress
Asj Johnson chapter 8 . 1/23
Interesting thought at the end there about the different slytherins. Of course, the rest of the chapter is nice, too. I'm kind'a looking forward to seeing what'll happen with the full moon. Hopefully Draco will find a way to take care of things, and without anyone finding out. Seems that things are quite a bit worse than both him and I thought, with a lot of things going on and people investigating stuff. It'll be pretty tricky to stay hidden.
Asj Johnson chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
aw man. I was so ready to click for the next chapter, when I realized there wasn't a 'next' button available (and that's with me knowing to begin with that there was one new chapter from last I'd seen this fic). Your writing style tends to draw me in really nicely. Please write more, I'll wait for it.
an alcoholic chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
You have no idea how happy I am you updated.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I feel like this is a very dark comedy sometimes. I hope my impression isn't wrong.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Poor owl :(
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Wow! That scene of Crabbe and Goyle wrestling is put in a whole new light.
an alcoholic chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Now we know who to blame for crop circles.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
oh dang this was really good! Best werewolf Draco story i have ever read! I wish you at least did a few more chapters though :)
monique chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Oooh, I absolutely adore it! I have no idea why you have such lack of reviews. I mean, this deserves some serious prase. Anyway, continue your amazing story please. :)
Trimcoast 001 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
so far, this is really fantastic. your writing style is smooth and engaging, i really like it! i was wondering, why is this rated M? so far it has not really warranted that rating. If you lowered it, you might have a larger audience; just a thought. anyway, good job with this, i look forward to seeing where the story goes :)
The Fake Apollo chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Jeezy creezy, did you have to kill the owl? Kinda unhappy about that, but can't wait to find out exactly how it happened.
The Fake Apollo chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of this.
BlackWolf2013 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I love this story, please write more.
Toraus chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Interesting story so far. -
IstolinKilana chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I am loving the story so far. Cannot wait for an update!