Reviews for The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Read 'em all. Think we're due for an update :-P
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
Poor Lucius, imagine thinking your son is as batshit crazy as Bellatrix...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
NO! Not Kratos! I loved him already!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
Goyle, Crabbe and fire. Excellent combination ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
I love the way you understatedly portray the casual cruelty in Draco's every day life (the house elf nailing her fingers, poisoning gnomes). It really brings out why he is so afraid and thinks he is replaceable to his parents. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Amazingly written. I love how you have beautifully captured the insecurities of a spoilt young man when inflicted with a nasty condition subject to social stigma. Draco's mental state has been so realistically depicted. Kudos! I look forward to reading the next 7 chapters, and am sure will be disappointed to see this wonderful story on hiatus - I truly hope it has not been abandoned.
Asj Johnson chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Interesting thought at the end there about the different slytherins. Of course, the rest of the chapter is nice, too. I'm kind'a looking forward to seeing what'll happen with the full moon. Hopefully Draco will find a way to take care of things, and without anyone finding out. Seems that things are quite a bit worse than both him and I thought, with a lot of things going on and people investigating stuff. It'll be pretty tricky to stay hidden.
Asj Johnson chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
aw man. I was so ready to click for the next chapter, when I realized there wasn't a 'next' button available (and that's with me knowing to begin with that there was one new chapter from last I'd seen this fic). Your writing style tends to draw me in really nicely. Please write more, I'll wait for it.
an alcoholic chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
You have no idea how happy I am you updated.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I feel like this is a very dark comedy sometimes. I hope my impression isn't wrong.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Poor owl :(
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Wow! That scene of Crabbe and Goyle wrestling is put in a whole new light.
an alcoholic chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Now we know who to blame for crop circles.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
oh dang this was really good! Best werewolf Draco story i have ever read! I wish you at least did a few more chapters though :)
monique chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Oooh, I absolutely adore it! I have no idea why you have such lack of reviews. I mean, this deserves some serious prase. Anyway, continue your amazing story please. :)