Reviews for Unfamiliar Spell
amylou78 chapter 13 . 6/11
Wow, I love your style of writing. The story had me hooked right from the beginning.
My only complaint - that you have not finished it! It looks like the last update was 2012 so not much chance of it being competed
Anyway absolutely terrific job, I am going to follow you and read all your other work.
Thank you for takin g the time to write, it's been a pleasure to read your work.
Love & hugs from brighton (uk)
pkpok21 chapter 13 . 5/30
Okay, hey, I know you haven't touched this story in a long time, and I know that review must've really pissed you off and really messed with you wanting to write it and all, but can you please please please if you maybe have some free time maybe one day get back to finishing this? It's amazing and I love it and it's probably my favourite HP fic out there at the moment, I honestly just absolutely love the way you've written the characters, and the plot, and I just absolutely love everything about this A/U, and I am so just absolutely damn annoyed at myself that I never found this or you until like, a few days ago. So yeah, thanks for being awesome, and if you ever got a chance to come back to this I would really, greatly, forever appreciate it!
Sorry for the slight ramble and all, I just really love this! :D:D:D
Keep being amazing, and please just keep writing! Thank you thank you thank you for this awesome story . . .
M chapter 13 . 4/14
This is really good and it always makes me read on
M chapter 5 . 4/13
This is really good and u always make me read on
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Don't worry Hermione, I think about Ginny that way too. Love your stories Alex, so well written. Its a good balance of story and action and is actually accurate and realistic. Keep writing, I need to keep reading.
ares000 chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Thank you so much. This is a good job.
mindtrick1986 chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
I absolutely love this story. I read it all in one sitting, I just could not put it down. I am greatly looking forward to more chapters of " Unfamiliar Spell" Well done! _
P.s. don't let haters get you down. You've done a wonderful job. Some people just need to be told to piss off!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Ok, you have 364 reviews posted about this story. And as far as I can tell, I have to admit I didn't read all of them I just skimmed thru them, you only have two bad reviews. One from stupid head Kino and one other that agreed with him. So that leaves 362 good reviews all asking you to continue and up date the story. So I say don't let 2 bad apples spoil the whole bunch. All the other 300 or so, and I say that cause a lot of people have posted more than one review, love you and your writing and your story. So I am going to post this review and PM you, and I hope that everyone that agrees with me will let you know that you and your writing are loved.
Candi
cando58 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Ok, you have 364 reviews posted about this story. And as far as I can tell, I have to admit I didn't read all of them I just skimmed thru them, you only have to bad reviews. One from stupid head Kino and one other that agreed with him. So that leaves 362 good reviews all asking you to continue and up date the story. So I say don't let 2 bad apples spoil the whole bunch. All the other 300 or so, and I say that cause a lot of people have posted more than one review, love you and your writing and your story. So I am going to post this review and PM you, and I hope that everyone that agrees with me will let you know that you and your writing are loved.
Candi
cando58 chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Really great story, hope you continue it. Your a really good writer, don't let someone who doesn't know what they are talking about stop you. Anyway hope your muse returns to you on this story. Have a great day.
divatox chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
this story is so good : why it stopped?
Mouse chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
please write it till the end!
im desperate in love with your story!
and whatever 'kino' wrote is bullshit :D dont even look at texts like that :)
youre doing a great job, but please write the end, i would be sooooo thankfull
xo
Yyelyah chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
I love it but where is the rest ? ;x
MikeyP39 chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
In all honesty I clicked in this link looking for some smut to jack off to... This...this is beautiful. You talk about being in college in your notes. I sincerely hope you are studying creative writing and things of that nature. I read all thirteen chapters in about three hours. They were amazing. Please, I am begging you to please continue this story. Follow up on your to be continued. Write chapter fourteen!
chrlttsmmrst chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I would kill to read more of this. I would even pay to read more! I guess it can never happen, being fanfiction and all, but I wish I could pay you to keep writing it.

Or candy! I'll send you real live candy in the post! And a zine I made about the cats that live in my street. I don't have much to offer, but the cats are cute.