Reviews for Complications
favludo chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Sooo glad I found this story! I loved it. You write really well and I am off to find some more from you to read :)
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
good fic
bexie25 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
i can't decide on which one was funnier. This one or the last one...
bexie25 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I loved it! Love how the Cullens had to fake their emotions and stuff... so priceless.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Personally if I were Bella I would have disowned Charlie, moved in with the ullens and also disowned Renee.
Becky L chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was really good, well done. I thought it was funny when Charlie shot Edward!
Cendrillon chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Kitty, the decision not to give Phil any speech was quite intentional because Stephenie Meyer never gave him a voice. I thought about and had a few drafts where he did have some lines, but those didn't seem to emulate the Twilight books as much.
kitty chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
this was great but something i'd like to comment on is the lack of speech for phil besides that it was great and funny
elisekhi chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
please write another chapter about her telling everyone else.
twilightnerrd chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
lol it was awsome i especially loved the charlie one when he shot edward lol. . . u should make one if u havent of wen every one else get their invitation L
noamg chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Great chapters. personally, I thought the reaction that SM gave Renee was a little anti climatic, yours was much more up to character.
Mariel Whitlock chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Again, a great read. Very true to the characters.
Mariel Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Excellent! A great read!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
good fic
mcgenius chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
I just read your story, and I really enjoyed. I really liked the reactions of both Charlie and Renee, and I felt they were both in charactor and quite funny (esp. Charlie's reaction). It was everything I wanted to see in the books. :) My favourtie Chapter was Renee's, as I feel she is a very interesting character who you never see enough of. I really liked this story, great work :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »