Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Lol, great little slice-of-life fic here. I loved how you stayed as true to the characterizations as possible. Maggie not having her voice for the visit tickled me just right. Homer's speech was soo him. Bob and Bart were just wonderful, and the fact that the kids still call Moe's is hilarious. Has a touch of nostalgia in it that brings a sweet ache to this. Loved it.

Angelwarrior1
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I like this: "Oh good god, why do I always encourage you." XD I love Phantom of the Opera, btw. :D ""In the immortal words of Edison, I have not failed 1000 times. I have successfully discovered 1000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."" XD I love that. :D LMAO: ""What'd'ya think of this one Moe." "Homer for the love of god- put your pants back on."" XD XD "All of their attentions shifting as Robert broke into a loud solo number." As usual. :) Yeah, I've heard natural birth is horrible. DX I like this: "She'd gone without it for longer stretches before- had been completely silent for the first 8 years of her life thanks to undeveloped vocal chords, which was why her whole family knew sign in the first place." :) That was a beautiful, touching speech. :D *heart* Cute: ""I worked out what over-sized feet on a man actually meant." Bart said with grin. "Vulgarian." Robert grumbled. "Quiet sideshow-" Bart ordered." XD I really liked this fic. :D
ms-cold chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wah! That was amazing! I love what you did with all the characters! _ hehehe and cute pairing, nicely done!
katherine-anne-jane chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh my God, this is actually brilliant! Everyone is just so in character! I LOL'd big time when Homer asked which one was gonna be pregnant.

I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but please, PLEASE do a prequel! ...or just SOMETHING with Bob/Bart.

X
Lady Ellie chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I agree with BloodredCrimsonhands, you should make a Bart/Bob prequel. This is proberbly one of the best Simpson fanfics I've read, and I've read alot. It took me a couple of re-reads to understand some of the parts, but I found it very enjoyable. Good Job!
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I am suprisingly fond of this story after reading it about three times. The first time I was mildly horrified, the second just a little scraed, the third it was amusing and kind of sweet. This story just kind of grows on you the more times you read it and understand some of the meaning behind it.

Alex
no chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Poorly written!

You couldn't even tell who was talking and when! It just skipped all over the place!
I love Michael Jackson chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Erm..

This was disturbing. In a bad way. Sorry.
BloodredCrimsonhands chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Good but i think you should do one where bart and bob get together sort of a prequel.
BobBart Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is wonderful! You did everything so well. :D

I really hope you'll do more with them ;)
101-ways2kill-kenny chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
weird...
Sacharissa Lupin chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Ohh! Me like this
Eraty chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Lovely. One of the best Bob/Bart things I've ever seen, and I really liked Maggie's flashback *_*