Reviews for Behind the Scenes
HiBiRdEpIc chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
LOLOLOL I TOTALLY SAW THIS COMING! XD XD XD LOL I KNEW EVER SINCE IT HINTED THAT SHE WAS PISSED FOR NO REASON XD lol i was like 'she's on the period. ._.' lol XD this was hilarious XD
anonymous chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
loved valentines day chapter a lot! haha so freakin' funny!
NewbieWW chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
LOL

Valentine's day one was surely the funny. haha lots of ass kicking, crying, and kissing I bet!

Great story!

Is that the end or do you just add more when ever you feel like it?

-Somerlia
Tiny Cherie chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
i'm a sucker for this type of stories o.O

AWWH
Coolyb chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Wow this story was really funny good job!
Jengurl24 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
ahahaha this chapter was absolutely hilarious! I loved it! (still laughing) omg i think i'm gonna die laughing...lol
I-Like-WAFFLES chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
I wonder what aizen would say If he walked in on this...
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
that was great, I was laughing really hard XD

Urahara is an evil genius, but I really do love the idea of raining valentines. I hope you update these, you really have talent for this sort of thing!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
a really sweet ending to this shot. I did feel as though Gin was somewhat OOC for being so...open with his feelings, but it still worked really nicely. Wonderweiss was cute and I love how you showed him to be perceptive despite his behavior hinting otherwise. I love the improvised ending too XD
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
oho, I wonder what's going to happen here...

you have quite an accurate grasp on Gin's character, I really like how you managed to slip in Matsumoto too. Wonderweiss is also nicely in character.
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
BAHAHAHAHAH. hahah. I've realized that all guys actually act exactly the same way when exposed to us girls'...ah... stuff. this was great to read, Rukia is wonderful and Ichigo is lovable. you should update this!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
daw. I am not really a shipper of these two, but this is seriously adorable. I especially love the title of this chappy, and Ishida's reaction to finding Orihime in his house made me laugh out loud (so typical XD). great work, keep it up!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
pure win. I did find the reference (hahah XD) and it was well used. excellent idea to have Rukia join in on the fun, and yes, it was to be expected to have Byakuya's laugh be OOC, but you still did a great job with it. ending was my favorite.
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
oh. epic.

you really have a knack for setting up great "behind the scene" scenarios- the Bleach boys playing truth or dare is a really funny idea XD this will no doubt be hilairious in the next chappy...
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
aw, this was really sweet. the whole idea of clothes shopping and trying on outfits was really cute. I always loved the idea of this couple, Hiyori and Shinji really do go well together