Reviews for Behind the Scenes
Zyu The Last chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
Aw, that's so sweet.

I really like how you portrayed Gin and Wonder here. It's real Sweet and heart warming.
breadbutterpudding chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
You can't be serious this is the final chapter? I loved the love letter Hitsugaya got from 'anonymous'
breadbutterpudding chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
That was such a good Fairy Tale! It even made my brother laugh!
Lilullan chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
I love this! It's so good, please write more when you have the chance, they're so funny and cute! I really like the valentines day one and the one about gin and...blonde kid, i don't think i can spell his name...oh well, "i bid you an auspicious day of the valentines," ha, i literally laughed out loud at that! Anyways good job!
helbaffy chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
oh o.m.g. this is going tp be a blast! Byakuya.. and laugh? hahaa good one... :)
helbaffy chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
hahaha! That was fantastic! I laughed so hard... fantastic fic! :)
Bishieluver01 chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
*laughs* Haha, the ending made me laugh so hard! XD And the story was really cute too, never really imagined that Gin would be a nice guy under that fox-like grin of his. At least enough to have that true smile. *coos and awws in glee* Cute!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
that was cute.
Renuki chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
...That was awesome.

*grins in amusement*
Renuki chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
...I have the urge to make a crack that Ulquiorra was Snow White in a past life. XD *shake her head at herself*

I love the way he end the story. XD That might be even better than the true ending. :D
DemonicDragoness chapter 4 . 3/26/2008

You need to write something with all of their reactions! Wow. Thank you for making my day!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
i'm surpirsed gin didn't say something to tosen like, "*gasp* blow to my heart!"
Duyung chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
haha~Snow White stories used a zanpaktos & bangkai? coo~ol!

oh god! *cryhaha*

update more plz~ :D

#thks 4 ur review ;)#
miyaa chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Aww, I love Wonderweiss and his clueless, drooly grin. He's so cute... I'm glad you wrote about him.
breadbutterpudding chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
aaw, Wonderwiess is so sweet.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »