Reviews for Animal I am
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Please update soon
MayaHikari chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
good story. I just feel that the flow of the story is not smooth or the events/scene didn't transition smoothly.
The Sandaime is lacking in action concerning Naruto. Even if he was prevented to showing favoritism, as Naruto is still citizen of Konoha he still is responsible to take care of him/make sure someone responsible is doing it for him. By not involving himself, in a way he shows weakness to Civilians and shinobi because of all the abuse done to Naruto. This is what I get from canon as well because the manga/anime doesn't really show if the Hokage has taken action to any possible abuse/roundabout breaking of the SS class secret. Or maybe I get this from other fanfic that wrote more about any possible Naruto abuse.
Jostanos chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
And?

"We're waiting." ~ Vicini (Princess Bride)

Who else passed? Is Anko also a proctor? When Team Seven's turn (unless Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are on different teams.) are Ibiki and Anko going to be proctors for the Chunin Exams like in canon?
ase chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I love this! :D Can't wait for more! ;)
fancyfairy chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
This is a great story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Come out with a new chapter soon please.
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
GO TEAM 13!
spiderprincesscat chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
I love your story and can't wait to read more. Your new fanS.P.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Anonymous Howler
Awesome story, I look 4ward 2 ur next chapt. I've added ya 2 my fav. Do ur best. _
starlighttauriel chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
I want some Takashi slash please, for the pairing. And some more moments of Takashi/Kakashi brotherly love and some more of Takashi's Guardian Angel shtick on Naruto, please?
starlighttauriel chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I love Mini!'Kashi! I also loved the planned distraction. XD.
ToshimiOkami chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
I love it so far, are you going to update soon?
Twitch chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Japanese translation for "Oto" Sound, Noise

Japanese translation for "Otouto" younger brother

Kakashi is calling his little brother "Sound"
Baffled chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Its hard to imagine Shikamaru to be hyper... even at the age of three.