Reviews for Killing the Messenger
Moonygirl221 chapter 1 . 6/10
Ever heard of a quotation mark? It looks like this: ". You typically put them before and after dialogue.
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I don't know what has happened to the text of this little story, but the last time I read it, I'm sure it had quotation marks, and there weren't words and dialogue missing. I have noticed this in several of your stories at this site. An example- where is the question that Dumbledore asks Severus that got the response about not liking Wagner?
(QUOTE)
Songs? You sang to yourself? he asked incredulous. Snape smirked.
Better than paying attention to the pain, he shifted slightly and flinched as his arm flopped
uselessly off his lap.
the older man hesitated.
No, don't like Wagner. Too close to screaming, Snape licked his lips and wondered if he could lift
the scotch glass again. A warm flow began to pierce the incredible cold that had encased him
hours before. He moaned.
Why didn't you call me, Severus? Dumbledore managed to keep the hurt out of his voice. He ran
the healing energy into the damaged body before him.
(END QUOTE)

I really love your hurt/comfort stories and I am very distressed that the site has somehow mangled your work. I'll keep reading, and hope that someday soon, you will be able to update and repost the corrections to each of your stories.
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
You need to tell people when there's a pairing involved in the story. I thought this was just a regular Dumbledore and Snape as mentor and protégée story, because you didn't tell me otherwise. Also, punctuation is needed- it was confusing to read it. Otherwise, very well written.
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Very hard to read because of missing punctuation.
Sylbara chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hello there! I've been reading your stories lately, and I really loved them, you write hurt/comfort quite well.
But, a little detail I don't know if you are aware of, much of them have words cut at the beggining of the sentence. For example:

'the Headmaster asked as the piercing gaze assessed him.'

'a quiet voice in the dark.'

They just appeared like this. It really is a shame, as between that, the lack of punctation and punctation errors, it puts the reader out of the story.

All in all, great stories, but I'd really aprecciate it if you could correct them a little bit. After all this time I don't think you are still writing, but I'll take a look every while, just in case!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I enjoyed the story but adding in speech marks makes it a lot easier and less confusing to read.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That was good, I like Dumbledore here, so caring and kind!
Tutti Frutti chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
OMG! I LOVE this fic! You HAVE to update soon I've read almost all of your fics and I seriously think they're the best o this website. Keep writing and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Poor Severus! Voldemort is a bastard. This story was very good, it kept my interestest and I found it kind of funny in some places. It was also rather sweet, I find, but also upsetting since Severus was hurt so bad by the bastard *gr*
Kerubim chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Painfully cute. I like your writing style.
cocoa-snape chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
oh i really liked this.

I love the half-asleep "anything for you albus" - almost like an instinctual response. I can see the father-son thing...but I tend to read these sorts of stories with a slashy bent since I love the ADSS pairing. And I kind of like it that you could read this either way...

Either way, I love H/C ADSS...my favorite ADSS genre

keep writing
duj chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This works all the better for being told without emotion.
whitehound chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Strange little story - not sure if it's IC or not but it's certainly an original and interesting view of Severus (stoned, initially on shock and adrenalin, then on whisky).
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Purely enjoyable as all your work.