Reviews for Killing the Messenger
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
You need to tell people when there's a pairing involved in the story. I thought this was just a regular Dumbledore and Snape as mentor and protégée story, because you didn't tell me otherwise. Also, punctuation is needed- it was confusing to read it. Otherwise, very well written.
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Very hard to read because of missing punctuation.
Sylbara chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hello there! I've been reading your stories lately, and I really loved them, you write hurt/comfort quite well.
But, a little detail I don't know if you are aware of, much of them have words cut at the beggining of the sentence. For example:

'the Headmaster asked as the piercing gaze assessed him.'

'a quiet voice in the dark.'

They just appeared like this. It really is a shame, as between that, the lack of punctation and punctation errors, it puts the reader out of the story.

All in all, great stories, but I'd really aprecciate it if you could correct them a little bit. After all this time I don't think you are still writing, but I'll take a look every while, just in case!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I enjoyed the story but adding in speech marks makes it a lot easier and less confusing to read.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That was good, I like Dumbledore here, so caring and kind!
Tutti Frutti chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
OMG! I LOVE this fic! You HAVE to update soon I've read almost all of your fics and I seriously think they're the best o this website. Keep writing and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Poor Severus! Voldemort is a bastard. This story was very good, it kept my interestest and I found it kind of funny in some places. It was also rather sweet, I find, but also upsetting since Severus was hurt so bad by the bastard *gr*
Kerubim chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Painfully cute. I like your writing style.
cocoa-snape chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
oh i really liked this.

I love the half-asleep "anything for you albus" - almost like an instinctual response. I can see the father-son thing...but I tend to read these sorts of stories with a slashy bent since I love the ADSS pairing. And I kind of like it that you could read this either way...

Either way, I love H/C ADSS...my favorite ADSS genre

keep writing
duj chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This works all the better for being told without emotion.
whitehound chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Strange little story - not sure if it's IC or not but it's certainly an original and interesting view of Severus (stoned, initially on shock and adrenalin, then on whisky).
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Purely enjoyable as all your work.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
"You’ve drugged me, haven’t you?" This was the line that pushed me over the edge...of my seat, causing me to roll haphazardly on the ground, trapped in outrageous fits of uncontrollable laughter! This was an excellent one shot; I can't believe I never found it until now. I just love your work! Thanks so much for keeping me entertained with stories that I will not hesitate to read over and over and over again. Simply superb work, and I look forward to more from you!
lucidity chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow! That was really good. I was told that you are a pioneer of sorts in the Hurt/Comfort genre and I can see why that is the case.

I love that Dumbledore is such a father figure for Severus and that Severus is so trusting with him. That's very nice to see.

Thanks for posting this fic, it was very rewarding!